Timecode recording with + exec

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Timecode recording with + exec

Hi all again!
      I followed this video and now I have a question:

When I register a timecode with example exec 1 and the go key can I add some flashes (or an on / off with a set time) to the recording with exec 2? If it is not possible I saw that I can intervene with command cue, I tried an exec with 2 cue (1c fixture on | GO • 2c fixture off | Follow | 1s) but it works only on the first intervention (the fader does not return to 0) tried with the chaser (shoot-on and shoot-off) but it does not work

If it's no possibile, it's possible with Ma2?

I hope I have explained well what I would do and I'm waiting for some explanation, good day to all!

Federico
    • Hi Frederico,

you are not that easy to understand ;)
      Create a Chaser with two cues: Cue 1 Fixtures to 100% dimmer and a Cue 2 Fixtures at 0% Dimmer.
      Put this Chaser to "Shoot on" and adjust the timing to what you like.
      Now every time you press the Go button, the Chaser starts and does the two Cues only one time= the Fixtures will light up and go dark again.

If you want to use this "flash" in your timecode show, just record the trigger time for the "Go" button.
      There is no need to put this into your main Timecode Cuelist/ Executor, you can use as many executors to listen to the incoming timecode clock as you like.

If you have further questions and your english language gives you some trouble, please contact Livio from gmep Molpass, our italian distributor: molpass.it/web/assistenza-2/

If you don´t like that, you are of cause more than welcome to go on in this forum! ;)

Ciao,
      Michael
    • Michael wrote:

Hi Frederico,

you are not that easy to understand ;)
      Create a Chaser with two cues: Cue 1 Fixtures to 100% dimmer and a Cue 2 Fixtures at 0% Dimmer.
      Put this Chaser to "Shoot on" and adjust the timing to what you like.
      Now every time you press the Go button, the Chaser starts and does the two Cues only one time= the Fixtures will light up and go dark again.

If you want to use this "flash" in your timecode show, just record the trigger time for the "Go" button.
      There is no need to put this into your main Timecode Cuelist/ Executor, you can use as many executors to listen to the incoming timecode clock as you like.

If you have further questions and your english language gives you some trouble, please contact Livio from gmep Molpass, our italian distributor: molpass.it/web/assistenza-2/

If you don´t like that, you are of cause more than welcome to go on in this forum! ;)

Ciao,
      Michael
      Dear Mr. Michael…… almost done!
      Take another moment of your patience
      I explain to you my situation better

I have now:
      Exec 1.7 = 0.5 Cue all 0% Go / 1 Cue (my status fixture, red) Timecode with trig time 5 second
      Exec 1.8 = 0.5 Cue all 0% Go /1 Cue (my status fixture, green same fixture previously red) Timecode with trig time 15 second
      Exec 1.9 = a Chaser 0.5 Cue all 0% Go / Cue (my status fixture, color white to a different fixture, not the same red/green) shoot on 40 bpm (I change the timing what I like)

The timecode work perfectly, activate exec 1.7 and 1.8 at the established time

What I want:
      I want the Exec 1.9 (the chaser) active at 8 seconds, 17 seconds and 30 seconds.

How I can this?

Frederick