I try it again, Please give us a Wysiwyg Driver or a tool so that we can import Wyg files into Dot2 3D.
The post was edited 1 time, last by Maggi ().
The post was edited 1 time, last by Stijn Van Eetvelde ().
The post was edited 4 times, last by Christian Sorensen ().
- A Main executer separated per page option in setup. It's kinda tricky and even serious brainwork running a 600 cue show on one fader, no?
- If you store a cue on an existing cue you'll get the option Merge / Remove / Overwrite. The option to make a new cue with, for example, an auto increase remember when set on the given cue number would be a brain-saver.
- When storing a new cue after an existing one it would be nice to takeover the settings like Trig, Fade, Out Fade and Out Delay from the previous cue. Always a time saver.
- If you've selected a value from a cue in the cuelist, for example the Fade option, just using the numeric keys on the console to change the value other than pressing the scroll encoder each time it would even save more time
- The option to set a cue off after it's first run instead of having the endless loop
That's by default, when you just store to executor, when there's already two or more cues.
... or just set up a default times? Trigger and times can be changed in Cues view for multiple cues at once.