Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 253.

• External DMX

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

Hey, unfortunately this is not possible...to control a cue you need to store it first. A direct access to DMX channel of the console is also not possible. Sorry! Lars

• Hmmm are you talking about a master which can work as a limiter for different exec buttons? Unfortunetaly this would be a function which doesn't exist in dot2...sorry. Cheers, Lars

• don't hit yourself too hard! The important thing is that it works now!

• Did you try to reboot your computer after you've disabled the firewall? We had cases in the past where the changes only became active after a complete reboot of the pc... To be honest I don't have any further ideas...what about contacting our distributor Ambersphere. Chrissy has written this document and recommended the node. Maybe she know a little tick to get it working!? Cheers, Lars

• Quote from Callum_Jack: “When you say advance settings do you mean in MA Dot2 or on Windows ?? And could you let me know how I can access these settings ?? I have also tried the SetIP command if that’s what you mean but that just didn’t work when I run the command ” I meant the advanced settings of the windows network adapter settings. So just press "Advanced..." in the "Internet Protocol Versions 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties" menu. Maybe there is a second IP adress assigned to that adapter. SetIP is…

• The easiest way is to store the effect either on button executor or on executor fader. Then you can use the dedicated fade and off times or the master fader. If you want to limit the output of an effect preset, which is running in the programmer, than you can use a Groupmaster. For more details please check the online help. I've enclosed a showfile which shows all possibilities mentioned above. Cheers, Lars

• Hi Jack, on the last picture you've uploaded we can see that the onPC is using 192.168.0.2 as sACN adress. The node uses 192.168.1.201. With this configuration the devices can't talk to each other. Please check, if there are any additional IP adresses assigned to the network adapter (advanced settings). Everything else of your configuration should be fine! Cheers, Lars

• dot2 3D

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

Yes, this is possible, but only as PNG. With the shortcut CTRL+P you can create a simple screenshot from the view which you've actually selected. I guess with some software tools you can also convert it as PDF... Cheers, lars

• dot2 3D

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

Hey Yaneck, we don't have any reports about issues with .3ds imports. So I assume that the import works as expected! In this part of the manual you can read more about .3ds files and the importer: help2.malighting.com/Topic/9fa…42-430b-9591-1f54cd6afcc7 Cheers, Lars

• Artnet Merge

Lars - - deutschsprachiges dot2 Forum

Moin Zusammen, erstmal die weniger schöne Nachricht vorab...die dot2 kann nicht intern Mergen. Das bedeutet das du das Signal nicht einfach durch deine Konsole auf dein System schleifen kannst. Hier hilft in der Tat nur das harte Umstecken bzw. das Abschalten deines Art-Net Outputs wenn der Gastoperator das System übernehmen soll. Es gibt allerdings Nodes sowohl für Art-net als auch sACN die, die Signale zweier Quellen mergen können. Vielleicht ist das eine Hilfe für die nächste Festival Saison!…

• IPv6 zwei PCs

Lars - - deutschsprachiges dot2 Forum

Hey Technix, im Grunde musst du nur darauf achten, dass du in beiden onPCs den richtigen Netzwerk-Adapter auswählst. Wir empfehlen die Verbindung immer über Kabel und nicht WLAN herzustellen. Die Kommunikation beider PCs funktioniert dann über das dot2-Net Protokoll, welches auf IPv6 basiert. Außerdem könnte es sein, dass ein Switch oder Router zwischen beiden PCs die Verbindung blockiert!? Hier in der Hilfe findest du alle weiteren Details wie du dein Netzwerk Setup aufsetzen kannst. Ich hoffe …

• More than 2 Prisms

Lars - - dot2 Fixture share

Dear @Marekvac, if you still struggle with the Fixture Type you can also contact your local MA distributor. The support department is happy to assist you! You can find the list of distributors here: malighting.com/en/company/ma-worldwide.html Cheers, Lars

• Fixture Builder Tutorials

Hallo Zusammen, Hey everybody, in der letzten Zeit haben uns viele Anfragen zu Multi-Instanz Fixtures und dem Fixture Builder erreicht. Daher hier eine kleine Zusammenfassung was man beachten muss. in the last couple of days we got a lot of questions about Multi-Instance Fixtures and how to create them with the Fixture Builder. Therefore I've written a little summary of what you need to know. Erstmal ein kleiner Überblick über die Programm-Oberfläche: First of all a littel overview about the pro…

• [request] American DJ Pocket Pro

Please have a look here: fixtureshare.malighting.com/apis/downloadFile.php?id=20355 Cheers, Lars

• Hi Stan, leider bietet die dot2 keine Funktion in dieser Richtung.... Ich glaube jeder versteht das du damit effizienter arbeiten willst und nicht daran denkst Daten von jemand anderem zu "klauen". Was du evlt. mal gehört haben könntest ist die Funktionsbeschreibung von "Partial Show Read" aus der grandMA2. Diese Funktion macht prinzipiell nämlich genau das was du möchtest. Grüße, Lars

• Cue List View

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

Shortcuts are already on the wishlist

• Cue List View

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

Hey Guys, thanks for your explanations! I will take your wishes and forward them to our developers! Lets see what we can do! Cheers, Lars

• Cue List View

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

When you come down to the bottom of the Cues View you will always see the next three cues. Don't you think this should ne enough? Or do you look at a different view then the Cues View? Unfortunetaly it is not planned to change the color of the cues labels. White letters with blue backround provide a really high contrast and I don't really see how we can improve this...!? Cheers, Lars

• Cue tracking

Lars - - the dot2 Forum

For the main Executor you can already see the tracking colors in the fixture sheet. If you see yellow color in there this is an indicator for values which are coming from a normal executor not the main one. Cheers, Lars

• Und hier ist der zweite Teil unserer kleinen Serie über das Timecode triggern von Cues. Also lehnt Euch zurück und schaut Euch an wie einfach das Aufnehmen und editieren ist! Viel Spaß, Lars youtube.com/watch?v=0htthx9AQM…DKY2kBnaDtr5LRMA&index=60