Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Quote from Michael: “Hi Robert, thanks for your input- we´ll check if colored dsiplaying of executors will fit the concept. Changing the touch screens into multitouches will of cause mean a re-design of the PCBs inside as well as new touches. I am not sure if the significant higher costs will be liked by all users Cheers, Qincy ” I`m rly sorry. I didn't specified. I'm talking for onPC users.

• Is it possible to have in next update to have colored buttons and faders( like in grandMA2) it would be awsome. Im speaking here for onPC version. hard in events to read all stuff i got there(i know where are they stored), it will make life much much esier. and what about multitouch for touchscreen users, waiting this update for long time

• dot2 onPC+dot2 node+dell 23" touchcreen monitor. cost around 1700 eur, total or something, or if u have another node(artnet) probably will coast less

• Hello, Im seeking for two fixtures by company NA. I need colorline and lightsky, maybe someone has them? I cant find dmx chart as well

• dot2 onPC

Roberts Vanags - - the dot2 Forum

Hello everyone, im looking to buy some midi controller for my setup. So Im using dot2 node + onPC, and im looking to buy midi controll.ier to get some buttons for me. Looking for some advices, and or somthing like this is going to work with my current setup? LINK

• Just to be sure :)

hello everyone. So I use dot2 node4 1k+onPC. All this time I was sure it can output 2048 ch, as it has 4 ports, but never rly needed to use more then 2universes. So now I have event in which I might have that numbers, but on product description it says 1024ch. Currently Im testing all 4 ports - I connected each universe with some lights, not full universes. and it seems still working very well. So the question here is if i reach limit 1024ch what happens. Can i still use node4 as splitter until …

• Multi-touch for touchscreen users? Strugle is real

• uu wow, actually I have no idea how did I miss that. Was in hurry, and made 15ch of my own,my mind keeps impressing me Rex, I will let you know next time I will get in touch with it. Thanks

• DMX chart: chauvetprofessional.com/wp-con…2_Wash_DMX_EN_Rev1_WO.pdf Thanks in advance

• Preset position in cues

heh, just tested it evrything works Dunno what happened yesterday, but I couldnt it make it. Thanks a lot anyways

• Preset position in cues

Hello everyone. Not really problem, just question So is there way how to store cue so its using position preset value not actual tilt/pan values of fixture. So if I change position preset values it is taking new position preset values in cue. Or I need to edit every cue again with this new position?

• patching fixtures

´probably need some more info about that. unplug your usb and try again.

• Hello everyone, wanted to share fixtures, which I run in club and some other places, there could be some small mistakes(in texts), but fixture still works. Let me know if there is something wrong and fixture doesn`t work. Tested few modes and few lights, not all of them. Contains: Contest Minibar;5x12sixb;5xqcb;18qx12six;pix18. Not all Mods. KamLighting Led800s MKII 3/6 ch mode Stairville LED bar 252 DMX If there is something wrong, let me know, will try to fix them ASAP, was made in hurry. foru…

• I guess it would be easy to make fixture with 1 dimmer channel, where is all mode alaviable which fixture supports, and then add just bunch regular RGB fixtures, to make all effects work and so on. Makes harder to patch but should be okey. thanks.

• hello, I was making fixture for stairville led bar 252, did that in hurry, as I needed it badly. It has 11 channels, where first is mode(dimmer), second shutter, and then next channels are just colors, but it has 3 segments - red1,green1,blue1,red2.... and so on. In dot2, red2 is showing as amber, is there chance to fix this so it would be red not amber, and for other colors as well. Thanks in advance.

• Everything is ok, expect that I have inte li5 vpro procesor. If im right, then i know that person in Latvia. Will probably arange meeting with him

• Last time I was on battery power, but I didnt pluged it in electricty. And magicaly it started to work heart on 3d goes green when i connect, it works for like 3-4 seconds and then both applications are basicly unusable until somehow i close on of them, basicly disconnects.

• Hello, sorry for long answer, but didn`t had time to actually test all those features as I didn`t need 3d for a while. But I must say, problem is still on. Turned firewall, defender off same problem, running both apps as administration. Made new show file, same problem. at 5th time it connected to 3d and everything went smooth. having no problem to connect node to onPc, when switching back.