Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

• Cue List View

nasula - - the dot2 Forum

This is all because the work "theatrical", however, probably a little different from the concert work ... Thank you.

• Cue List View

I would also prefer to have a view, more cues that are yet to be made than those that were already done. Why?. What was there, I am not interested anymore. And sometimes we have a few, a dozen cues, the following quickly in a few seconds. There is no time to track the description of each cue, you need to observe what is happening on the stage. Therefore, a quick reminder of the order, and what you need to do at the time ... - poetry. Therefore, my ideal would be to divide: 3 or 2 cues that were …

• Do you know any similar or slightly higher price?

• Edit effect

Ok. It works as a store and edit, but only with the store command. With the update command does not work, and it made me confused. Thank you Michael, we will be in touch.

• Edit effect

Not bad, not bad. I will have to practice. This is another question to this topic. When I have saved in the executor effect combined with eg dimmers at 50% with the value of constans. Now I want to edit the executor, leave the effect and erase the dimmers, but not to 0 (yellow) only to 0 gray. (Something in style delete value)? Thank you.

• Edit effect

Yea, it works very well. And fast. Can I ask why, if I execute the following sequence: edit - cue1 - exec - (and now press the executor button, for example: 1.3), then the values in the programmer are taken from the cue1 executor 0.1.1? When I select this executor from the touch screen everything works as expected . Thank you Michael for your response.

• Hallo. Verfügt imagecue über eine Live-Bildskalierung? Etwas wie "quetschen" es auf einen kleineren Rahmen, zum Beispiel? Hat "Messer" Bilderrahmen durch DMX? Um beispielsweise ein Bild auf einem Trapezbildschirm anzuzeigen. (Sorry Deutsch, mit Übersetzer.)

• Edit effect

Truth. I ran out of cue, I wanted to edit only exec. Although this would work in this way if the cue saved in the executable is only one cue. Thank you and best regards.

• Edit effect

Hello. I have saved efect eg soft dimmer on executor. Can I edit it? I would like to see what values have been set and change them eg width and speed.

• Off comand in cues

external media server, or rather media player ... sorry ...

• Off comand in cues

Thank you Michael. This will be helpful. But I was thinking yet, of a command that could be set via remote. Why? For example. In one executor, I have a cue that triggers subsequent images stored in the mediaserver. In these cue I have saved commands that trigger the cue in the main executor. Sometimes, while working on stage, I need to check the mediaserver action, but at the same time I trigger the cue from the main executor. And this is in some cases very undesirable. So the option to disable …

• Off comand in cues

Hello. Is there a way to disable command execution in cues? Something like PARK COMANDS?

• Yes, as an output, there is only one universe free. Only universe 1 can be output (yes at 99%), but I have to check it because I do not know if it is possible to assign another universe to universe 1. ELC can work with dot2, as output and input simultaneously. (For example, DMX1 = out, DMX2 = in). As input can be used only universe 9. Universe 9 can not be as output. Update. I changed universe 1 out of 4, but that did not work with my ELC. Probably only works with the original dot2 node, and her…

• O, wow. Strange. And which version of the software do you have installed? Remote DMX In via Art-Net is only from version 1.3 up. The latest version is 1.3.2.2. If you have this may have a bad program installed (disable the firewall), run the program "as an administrator." If that does not help, then just Michael or Lars ... I first meet with such a thing. cheers

• Hello. Your ELC will not appear as a "DMX Node". There will only be dot2 Node4 from Ma, so I guess. But do not worry, I have the same (ELC), and everything works very well. DMX input as Remote works on Universe 9. Maybe you did not set this parameter correctly. forum.ma-dot2.com/index.php/At…b61e140c625be5e1c1a881594forum.ma-dot2.com/index.php/At…b61e140c625be5e1c1a881594

• DMX in in MA dot2

Excuse me. I was just thinking about where the network settings are. On YT is a lot of other movies (by A.C.T I recommend), not just to dot2. I was leaning on the first settings, in the movie about art-net + freestyler. It helped me. Try this - Setup - Sessions - Stop/leave sessions - Start new or join an existing session. And what is your converter?

• DMX in in MA dot2

Maybe it will help ... youtu.be/E8eZwgHDSZA

• MA Fixture Builder 1.3

In my opinion, the problem is in our laptops. My laptop, certainly requires reinstallation of the system. As I do, I will write whether it is improving or not.

• Midi Controler with dot2

Looks nice My midi work has been stuck in place for a while now, so I'm working on a console now. But soon I will return to the subject, I already have some idea of feedback to the lights in the controller, but I do not know yet whether it will work.

• Please help

Yea. Thank you for your help. I have contact with techsupport. Please remove topic. Cheers