Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture

fededot2 - - the dot2 Forum

Ah Michael, another quick question: Is scheduled a manual of dot2 in italian language?

Ok Michael! I understand perfectly! Thanks a lot Michael and Nasula

Quote from nasula: “Yes, you must. It's simple and it works great. ” Wow! It's very simple! Almost done! How mirror/speculate the fixture in 3d?

Hi all, I have a question: on dot2 onpc I patched 4 par (all with 5 channels), now in 3D I want duplicate (cloning) those 4 par (for to create a symmetrical stage), if I select che fixture and choose the simple duplicate (Ctrl+D) a message alert that the fixture is not clonable. If I select menu Functions---Duplicate (Ctrl+shift+D) the same alert appears. Any idea? I must use "multipatch command" on Dot2 onpc? Thanks Frederick

• Thanks for the support Michael!

• Solved! I made an Exec 1.10 = 3 cues empty with set timecode to 8, 17, and 30 sec and in command field "Go Exec 1.9 at 100"..... it's the right way? Cheers Frederick

• Quote from Michael: “Hi Frederico, you are not that easy to understand Create a Chaser with two cues: Cue 1 Fixtures to 100% dimmer and a Cue 2 Fixtures at 0% Dimmer. Put this Chaser to "Shoot on" and adjust the timing to what you like. Now every time you press the Go button, the Chaser starts and does the two Cues only one time= the Fixtures will light up and go dark again. If you want to use this "flash" in your timecode show, just record the trigger time for the "Go" button. There is no need …

• Timecode recording with + exec

Hi all again! I followed this video youtube.com/watch?v=8N6bTO693fg and now I have a question: When I register a timecode with example exec 1 and the go key can I add some flashes (or an on / off with a set time) to the recording with exec 2? If it is not possible I saw that I can intervene with command cue, I tried an exec with 2 cue (1c fixture on | GO • 2c fixture off | Follow | 1s) but it works only on the first intervention (the fader does not return to 0) tried with the chaser (shoot-on an…

• Fixture and Strobe

Ok Michael! I will try soon, thanks!

• Fixture and Strobe

Hi astandera! Thanks for the answer! A problem is that for now I find only xlmp profile so I don't see how it's create.

• Fixture and Strobe

After many attemps work with "Raw Dimmer", it's right?

• Fixture and Strobe

Hi all, I'm new on Dot2onPC! I use Sunlite Suite 2 but now I want try and learn the Dot2. Step by step I'm learning this new software always clashing with new problems, now I'm stuck at this point: I created the library for a fixture that has 5 channels (Dimmer - RGB and Strobo), when the amount in Dot2 does not appear to me the Beam menu on the right, if I insert a fixture that contains the beam (eg Proel 575 wash moving head ) the menu Beam appears on the right and my 5-channel fixture works w…