Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ciao. dot2 Tips + Tricks dot2 3D Special – learning in 3D, part 3 - about moving objects and textures Dalle 5:00 minuti di questo tutorial

• Solo is good, but my favorite function is the reaction to the master, I was waiting for it. (It would be nice to be able to reverse the value of a simple channel, something like pan and tilt for quick and easy operation of devices without a built fixture.) (Do something with this sound ... )

• So let's start testing PS.I checked my shows (they are not too complicated) on onPC, it looks like everything works as it should . (In one show only a few parameters of the position and size of headlamps found in dot2 3d were lost, but this is probably due to the lack of saved changes to these parameters when switching to a new version, or overwriting the older show with new ones, without parameters, due to my inattention, but I will ask about it in another post). A big plus for more demoshows .…

• Hello Astander Thank you for your answer. As for the first question, the command in the style - "Off exec 1.205;" - means with a semicolon at the end. Cool. As for the second question, the command "move DmxUniverse x at y" also works according to my expectations. The manual mentions this, though somewhat "from the side." I thought that this change in the "patch and fixture" schedule would give the same effect. You're right, I have not read the manual in its entirety ... I'm learning better by so…

• Hello. I have two questions about the topic. First: I have created ten cues which is the time base for triggering exec 1.205. Triggering is the command "On exec 1.205" appended to each cue. How do you make the "On exec 1.205" command write to each item by selecting these ten cues? Now, after selecting all the cues, I get something like "On exec 1.205 in the first, up to 1.214 in the last cue ...". Second question: I have made a patch for example: fixtures 1-10 dimmers with addresses 1-10, fixtur…

• Hello. Your proposals work. However, I would like to add to the "wish list"- add the command / macro "Replace Fixture 1 Thru 2 With Fixture 2 Thru 1", just like from the Astander post. In my opinion, it is a very helpful function, which I often use, and which would significantly improve my work and shorten her time. Thank you.

• Thank you for your answers. Usually I change devices by changing their addresses. Some time ago, in the show, I exchanged device ID, but it was also necessary, as far as I remember my memory, to replace the devices' names so that the elements of the show would be "in place". I will try all the proposed methods. Thank you.

• Hello. help2.malighting.com/Page/MA_d…_SelectFixtureType/de/1.3

• Hello all. I have a small problem with the "replace" command. I want to do it so that device 1 works like device 2, and device 2 works like device 1. That is, turn two devices with functions between them. How?

• Der Eingang ist nur auf Universum 9. (Art-net 8).

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

nasula - - the dot2 Forum

Thank you. I'll check after the weekend when I get back to work, now I did not have the opportunity.

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

Hello, Lars. Thank you for your response and links. I know these settings. I just have an integrated graphics card in this laptop (Dell Vostro, Intel HD 3000). I know it's a poor card, I'm just interested in why the program worked before and now it stopped. Especially that GM2 and GM2 3D works very well on the same computer. I will look for reasons, maybe I will find. Thank you. PS. A polite question. Did someone try to run dot2 on a Dell XT3 with i5 or i7?

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

Hello Karemort. Can you tell me what your system is? If W7, could you give me which build you came back to? I have the same problem on one laptop. I've updated everything what I could update, including the bios, and nothing helped. I do not know when this problem arose, because this laptop uses a colleague from work, and I do not know to which number to go back. Thank you.

• You're right. But not all. Show me an artist who is singing to a microphone on a cable today? A guitarist who can play wireles, he attaches to his 5m cable. We have been using wireless microphones successfully for many years. And I can not imagine an actor who plays with a microphone on a cable, sorry. Of course, LTE occupies some bandwidth, but new wireless systems - digital systems have long been added. Wireless systems have interference, cable too. You probably use a mobile phone, you do not …

• You're right. The cable is a more reliable connection. However, the console gives you options such as wi-fi connections, so I sometimes use it. Why? Because it is straight and fast. And this is enough for me, after all (except for small exceptions), it only serves to visualize, and the clou of the case takes place on the stage. Wi-fi does not give a stable and reliable connection, I do not discuss it, after all we can see that even professional players on the stage lighting market offer lamps wi…

• Thank you, Michael.

• Setup, Patch & Fixture Schedule, column - Visualization Color. How can I select fixture 1, 3, 5, 9, 16 to change everything all at once? I know that in onpc I can mark it with the help of the ctrl key. And in the console? Will I connect a physical keyboard to enable this?

• dot2 3d textures.

An object imported into 3d can contain one material and one texture. I modeled the cube. I added material to it, I added a texture to it. The texture is a photo .jpg or .png. The texture is the same on all sides (6 sides). I have imported the 3d object to dot23d, everything is in the desired place, the object is displayed together with the texture (photo). Now I need the cube on the same cube to impose a texture only on one side. I still have one material and one texture, i.e. a condition suppos…

• Hello. I will connect to the topic. I have a console connected to the router. I have a 3d dot2 running on my laptop, and connect with a laptop via a wi-fi. Everything works well with a small show file. When I have a larger file volume, the console sends data to the network, dot23d - "working", after a dozen or so seconds the console again sends data to the dot23d network again "working", and so on and on. What are the minimum requirements for wi-fi (bandwidth) networks envisaged for cooperation …

• Maybe do it. Turn on all executors to be turned on after starting, and save the show. The show should start with the executors switched on. Generally, the console starts from the state it was turned off. So if you leave something turned on, after starting the console, it should be turned on. If you leave it disabled, it should be turned off. So it's best to save the show in the state it should be after switching on the consoleta, and load it before each time it is turned off. (But I have not che…