Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• web ma-dot2, accessories

Lumirt - - the dot2 Forum

Hi Michael, thank you for your answer. I wanted to highlight a minor bug on the web, especially for other DOT2 users to have an overview of what they can do to their system. By the way, I do not like one-page web pages. I'm looking forward to a new version of the site. Have a nice day Lumirt

• web ma-dot2, accessories

Hello to everybody, I have a question on MA Lighting, Why do not DOT2 accessories appear on the website? Many users do not even know what to do. For example, Magnetic foils for fader description, rack mounts for Node4 ... I think this information is interesting to other DOT2 users. My second question.In the english version of the Web - the "Products" menu only refers to "Console combinations" no details as in other language versions of the site. It's alright? I found accessories here, for exampl…

• Ma Remote app on dot 2 core

Hello to everybody, Remote app for DOT2 is not, you can use web-remote. It works great, more info here: dot2 tips and tricks special 1.3.1.4 Web remote Cheers

• DOT2 - video

Hello to everybody, I'm looking for a solution how to use DOT2 to run a video. Connect to a media server (ideally FREE). My idea is to run video simultaneously with the lights (CUE) I did not connect to MA VPU (SW app). Do you have any experience how to use DOT2 to start / stop video playback? Do you have any experience how to link DOT2 with a free or low-cost media server? Can anyone help me? Thank you for your answers, I'm very curious.

• Hi Michael, which will be released version 1.3 for other users? At this year's exhibition in Frankfurt, I can not come to see the new features and other news. Thank you for your reply and wish you a successful exhibition. Lumirt

• Hi Michael, thank you for the show, it's a big help and beautiful effect.

• Hello to everybody, I have a request to Michael "Qincy", could you make detailed instructions on creating a symmetrical circle effect? I like it so far failed to create the video is a nice effect and I think it would be more delighted people. I'm sorry for my bad English Thank you for your help and have a nice day

• Midi Controler with dot2

Hello, I am a user APC40MKII. I got it about a month and so far I am satisfied. I'm looking for someone who already has more experience than me. I miss adjust a few small things to their full satisfaction.