Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thnx, it's working now

• Can someone help me how to copy a fixture type from usb on the internal drive. I have the fixture on an usb but can't find any library in folder the Program Files on my PC.

• import fixtures

Adinatha - - the dot2 Forum

I would like to have some new fixtures on the MA library. I have them on an usb stick but would like to have them on the MA, how can i import them? greetz Adinatha

• Hello, I have a small show and made some color effect presets. But when i added 2 more fixtures, they do not respond when i choose the preset. I programmed some 64 presets all over but now included the other 2 fixtures Is there any way to add fixtures without program the color effect all over again?

• OK, 'get the message. It seems I keep on running into restrictions with my ideas. So i have to to change my ideas or find another way. greetz

• Hi there, I've got an exec button with a few cues. One of the cues contains the cmd 'At preset 6" This changes the color of my fixtures to the color stored in preset 6(red) I started from another color preset, and that can be any color i have stored. Problem; I don't know how to get back to the previous color. The fixtures in the programmer stay red, when i turn off the exec button.. It looks like that the programmer has priority over an exec button. Is there any way to get back to the previous …

• bpm on exec button

OK It works, but only once. If i choose other colors its not working anymore. pfew, not easy to understand the MA

• Hazer on for a certain time

Your right, don't know how, but it works with both keyboards now.

Alas, got a message unknown command. Maybe it's the wrong number. When i push the MA button, the exec button i use shows the number 106. But even if i use off exec 106, the message stays unknown command Probably it can't turn off itself but only another exec button. Now this is strange. OK its works, jippi But i have to type the command with the keyboard that comes in view, and NOT my PC keyboard

I goes on directly, as long as i press and hold the exec button. apparently delay time does nothing.

I'm trying to get a Hazer switched on with an exec button. Point is that is has to turn off after 30 seconds. The only way i know is with 2 cues, one turns the hazer on and the second turns it off with 'triggerd time' But my exec button stays on, and i would like to have it off. I tried it as a chaser with the option 'shoot off' That comes in handy because the exec turns itself off after the 30 seconds But i can't figure out where to put the 30 seconds. Can't change any parameters, they are all …

• I'm trying to change a color effect, choosen from the programmer to a single color. I have some moving heads and i want them to tilt, fully lit and color red. So i programmed a exec button with those three parameters, and doublechecked that the red lines on the dimmer/position/color boxes were present. Tilt and full lit work fine, but the running color effect stay's, it doesn't change to red. How can i change it to red?

• Problem with effects

I've encountered the same problem. But i create my shows on the PC and transfer them later on on the MA console. I had to program around 60 color effects again. Don't know where it did go wrong, maybe software bug. Now i store the show with the same name but with a ascending number, just in case.

• bpm on exec button

OK that i understand. But let me explain why i need multiple BPM's. I have 8 Parl's with a 2 soft/hard color effect. As i'm working from the programmer to make a show more dynamic. I like to change my effects in a song when there's a change from verse into chorus. Now i programmed the color effects as presets, but with 3 different BPM's. So each color effect comes in three. I programmed 12 color effect, and to have 3 different BPM's this makes 3x12 36 color effect presets. To me this sounds a li…

• color effect in cue

Masterspeed1 was indeed on Stop. Pff so much to think off. Watched most tips and tricks and tutorials. An exercise book, how to build a show would come in handy, ha,ha Still a very first beginner. Thnx all

• color effect in cue

There's indeed something not right. I've made a new new 'test' show, and it works well now. But how can i check what i've done wrong? I can't get any indication when i examine the cue's properties. And i don't know where to look elsewhere.

• color effect in cue

Is is possible to have 2 color soft color effects on main cue's I tried it but when i tap 'store, go+' the colors do show but not the effect. It turns static and the colors do not change.

• bpm on exec button

I can choose only one master speed on my cue, not all four together. How can i get all four?

• bpm on exec button

Hi There, Is it possible to have different BPM's on a few exec buttons? I got master speed1 on a fader but would like to have it on some buttons. greetz

• First: i use dot2 on pc. I've made some 2color soft colors effect presets. But the next time when i start my computer, the effect don't work anymore. At the first programming there is a purple vertical bar left in the preset loction window, but now there is no bar anymore. So i programmed the colors again and the bar is present again. Is this a software bug? Because i create a show on PC/USB stick and later on import it in our MADot2 console. It would come in handy to have an empty show with lot…