Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi! I hope you’ll see this message with the recent spam wave. Is it possible to make an executor that when active shifts the colorwheel 1 position? I know i can make an executor that sets the color to white, so i can flash my beams in white or whatever predefined color, but i want the executir to be relative to whatever color i’m in currently. For example on mac250’s, green and pink are next to each other on the wheel, so if my lights are green, if i press the button, yhey should go pink. So i w…

• Prevent tracking

OddEvan - - the dot2 Forum

Thanks astandera, you put me on the right path. What I had missed is the fact I had to type these commands in the command line. I was searching for a button in one of the calculators. If anyone faces the same issue, here is a little memo of how I got it working: 1) Select group of fixtures A, set the dimmer to 0% 2) Deselect fixtures, select group of fixtures B 3) Click on Command Line, type "Release PresetType 1" (preset type 1 is Dimmer, they're numbered in the order of the programmer tabs) 4)…

• Prevent tracking

OddEvan - - the dot2 Forum

Hi! I'm new to dot2, and I'd like to operate it in a club environment. I have a dozen of Martin Mac 250 Krypton. I have a fader to control the dimmer intensity, and I'd like to create a simple chase of them blinking on and off in groups, following Master Speed 1 and also following the dimmer fader. I'd like specifically a cue so that i can build on that for more advanced stuff. So I selected half of the heads, put their dimmer at 0%. Then saved that to an exec button as a cue. Then I cleared-cle…