Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

• it is possible that I can read the internal fader data via midi or artnet. I'm thinking about buying a motorized fader panel. the motors then require a midi feedback of the internal fader . for the buttons this will be nice too. but not immediately necessary for me. theo

• back up Showdata (remote Inputs)

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

It is possible to export or import part of the show ? I have a show that I want to be able to operate on multiple place with different remote inputs. Theo

• 3d spot with 2 beam

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

thanks for the offer. the show is too small to spend a lot of time here. greeting Theo

• Hallo. Ich benutze eine zweite Soundkarte. Ein USB to Audio kostet weniger als 30 Euro und du hast deine normalen 2 Audio und einen separaten smpte. Theo

• programmer time

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

thanks thanks. I tried to program it as a speed timer and only saw speed 1-4 + rate the executor and program time are in a time type Theo

• programmer time

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

Hello For live work I would like to put the "prog time" and the "exec time" on a fader. I do not succeed at this moment. Theo

• 3d spot with 2 beam

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

Okay thanks All types of fixtures or 3D objects are possible. If they are not in the fixurelist you will make them yourself. Fixurebuilder only controls the attributes of these. Theo

• fixture builder parent_instance

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

Thanks. I had already spent many hours experimenting to get it right. fixture builder and ma 2 did not succeed. I myself already thought about this solution. Theo

• 3d spot with 2 beam

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

Hi I still have some small moving head (import) at the front it is a spotlight and at the back it is a wash spot. the front and rear can burn independently and I have them working on the core. now I would like to have them in 3D as well and I wonder how I give the spot on the back of the wash beam in 3d. Theo

• fixture builder parent_instance

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

Hi How can I create a parent_instance? in fixture builder the modules are now not linked to the main module the library / xml gives <Instance index = "1" Module_index = "1" patch = "9"> and here must support parent_instance = "0".

• Wrong position pan tilt effect

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

i have make the fixture in gma2, gma 2 give 0 als default pan tilt.

• Hazer on for a certain time

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

try to make a flash executor with delay time

• auto start executor after power up

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

in one of my shows I have to set up a few media players and a midi controller after starting up. I do this in the middle of a (hidden) executor. which I start up once in the beginning of the evening. how can I also start this atomatically after power up the core

• Problem with effects

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

I think I have the same kind of problem, but only with my fixture 11. I regularly have to enter the data correctly. I'm going to store the show every time under a different name and I'll see it goes wrong. the show runs on a core. and at home I make adjustments on the on pc and 3d

• No update this year?

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

I also expected an update there are some nice things in the wishlist. for the sale of the dot 3 there will really be an update and the year is still running

• prev on cmd line

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

if you think to use shortcut prev as previos in the cmd line you are wrong. prev does not give previos but preview executor

• Wrong position pan tilt effect

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

wrong position pan tilt effect when starting a pan tilt effect, the pan tilt position moves a lot with a few lights the solution for me was to enter a default value of 128 and 128 in the fixture builder for the malfunctioning spots if in the fixture builder the type and the default pan tilt is not given, the pan tilt effect does not work properly.

• Remote Inputs MIDI + DMX

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

of course. if you only use midi you need a bome translater on your PC bome translates midi cc into midi note. you can also choose to have a 2 port artnet node. You use 1 port for dmx out. You use 1 port nr 9 for dmx in for your dmx consolle. here to you can offer midi for the keys without bome. Theo

• fast programmer load

Theo - - the dot2 Forum

thanks . I did it in the cmd line. this works much faster

• live Smpte record

Theo - - the dot2 Forum