Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi Michael, nice to meet you. Thanks a lot for your fast and kind reply. It really helps me. But, taking advantage of your kindness, i'll ask you some more things. "Yes, dot2 only uses selective presets. No global or universal ones. -as I said- we wanted to keep it as easy as possible. The clone function (in the Macro "pool") can quickly solve this issue, mostly, but this takes some seconds." In my mind the simplest choice is universal preset. Because with universal preset you can do anything: i…

• First of all hello to everybody and sorry for my english..... I have few question, but really important, because I'm not able to do some basic things.... First of all: at command. if i'm working with a light designer that say to me "copy color from fixture 1 to fixture 2" (same kind of fixture), how can I do this? I know that sound stupid but I'm not able to do it. The only way I found is to copy the entire fixture then turn off the preset that I don't want to import but is a lot of unnecessary …