Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

• Der Eingang ist nur auf Universum 9. (Art-net 8).

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

nasula - - the dot2 Forum

Thank you. I'll check after the weekend when I get back to work, now I did not have the opportunity.

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

Hello, Lars. Thank you for your response and links. I know these settings. I just have an integrated graphics card in this laptop (Dell Vostro, Intel HD 3000). I know it's a poor card, I'm just interested in why the program worked before and now it stopped. Especially that GM2 and GM2 3D works very well on the same computer. I will look for reasons, maybe I will find. Thank you. PS. A polite question. Did someone try to run dot2 on a Dell XT3 with i5 or i7?

• Dot2 onpc won’t start

Hello Karemort. Can you tell me what your system is? If W7, could you give me which build you came back to? I have the same problem on one laptop. I've updated everything what I could update, including the bios, and nothing helped. I do not know when this problem arose, because this laptop uses a colleague from work, and I do not know to which number to go back. Thank you.

• You're right. But not all. Show me an artist who is singing to a microphone on a cable today? A guitarist who can play wireles, he attaches to his 5m cable. We have been using wireless microphones successfully for many years. And I can not imagine an actor who plays with a microphone on a cable, sorry. Of course, LTE occupies some bandwidth, but new wireless systems - digital systems have long been added. Wireless systems have interference, cable too. You probably use a mobile phone, you do not …

• You're right. The cable is a more reliable connection. However, the console gives you options such as wi-fi connections, so I sometimes use it. Why? Because it is straight and fast. And this is enough for me, after all (except for small exceptions), it only serves to visualize, and the clou of the case takes place on the stage. Wi-fi does not give a stable and reliable connection, I do not discuss it, after all we can see that even professional players on the stage lighting market offer lamps wi…

• Thank you, Michael.

• Setup, Patch & Fixture Schedule, column - Visualization Color. How can I select fixture 1, 3, 5, 9, 16 to change everything all at once? I know that in onpc I can mark it with the help of the ctrl key. And in the console? Will I connect a physical keyboard to enable this?

• dot2 3d textures.

An object imported into 3d can contain one material and one texture. I modeled the cube. I added material to it, I added a texture to it. The texture is a photo .jpg or .png. The texture is the same on all sides (6 sides). I have imported the 3d object to dot23d, everything is in the desired place, the object is displayed together with the texture (photo). Now I need the cube on the same cube to impose a texture only on one side. I still have one material and one texture, i.e. a condition suppos…

• Hello. I will connect to the topic. I have a console connected to the router. I have a 3d dot2 running on my laptop, and connect with a laptop via a wi-fi. Everything works well with a small show file. When I have a larger file volume, the console sends data to the network, dot23d - "working", after a dozen or so seconds the console again sends data to the dot23d network again "working", and so on and on. What are the minimum requirements for wi-fi (bandwidth) networks envisaged for cooperation …

• Maybe do it. Turn on all executors to be turned on after starting, and save the show. The show should start with the executors switched on. Generally, the console starts from the state it was turned off. So if you leave something turned on, after starting the console, it should be turned on. If you leave it disabled, it should be turned off. So it's best to save the show in the state it should be after switching on the consoleta, and load it before each time it is turned off. (But I have not che…

• Hazer on for a certain time

As Timo said, the syntax is "Off Executor 1.106" - page one - executor 106. It does not matter what keyboard you type.

• OFF + Move

Ok. It was a complete accident. I played the show saved in main executor, I had an active cue, for example xx. I also had two executors on the buttons, located next to each other. Because of that I often confuse them. And so it happened this time. I turned on the wrong executor, so I switched it off very quickly (the executor is in the toggle function). But the executor has a switch-off time of about some seconds. So I wanted to speed it up and used the "off" button, but at that time the executo…

• OFF + Move

Hello. There is an "official" syntax, namely: OFF - Move? And the second OFF - Copy? If so, what exactly do they do? I know that the first disables the main exec, provided that the command line does not have a cue command. If it is tick fixtures. At the second, a window appears with information: working ..., Exporting .... 87,000 KB. But nothing seems to be happening. I made this order by a complete coincidence, but I would like to know what exactly it does ....?

• bpm on exec button

Very clever. A big lesson for me. Thank you. And where are the three before the dot? What would it look like for Master Rate?

• bpm on exec button

Ooo... understand now. Good question, but I do not know how .... In the magic view are BPM multipliers and BPM learn buttons, but I know that's not what you mean ... I tried a little, but to no avail. Maybe, techsupport will help, I will pop up yet ....

• color effect in cue

You're right, this is the most likely cause. Is Main exec assigned to Masterspeed 1? I have to assign it like any other executor.

• color effect in cue

put your show on the forum, someone can see where the mistake is ...

• color effect in cue

Yes. Maybe you store stomp efect, not 2 colors soft efect?

• Remote Inputs MIDI + DMX

You can use loopbe1 (checked). But you can only use "midi note on" and "midi note off" messages and their velocity (usually buttons send such messages, but probably not all. I do not know how it is with pressure sensitive pads, there most likely is cc.) Coming back to the point. Dot2 accepts Midi "note on" and "of"f commands, and their velocity, but only those. Does not accept "cc" comands. Loopbe1 only links two programs to each other, so if you send "note on" from some program, dot2 will read …