Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 235.

• Hello out there! In this clip we handle two of your most frequently asked questions of the last months: How can I master an effect from an Executor fader? and Can I also master an effect that exists only in my programmer without the need of being in the effects view? Here we show you a way of how to do it- have a look! Cheers, Qincy youtube.com/watch?v=YNT9TIRsgA…yMDfghOfkqzWfSzI&index=65

• Remove fixtures from a cue

Michael - - the dot2 Forum

Ciao, per favore chiama il nostro rivenditore in Italia: +39 051 687 4711 Purtroppo non parlo italiano! Cordiali saluti, Qincy

• Remove fixtures from a cue

Hi karemort, select the fixture that you want to remove, put the fixture attributes into the programmer, that are stored in the cue or alternatively press "please" twice, to select all fixture attributes and store the same cue number. When now the store options appear, choose "remove" and the fixture will be removed from that cue. Cheers, Qincy

• Hi nasula, it seems to me, that a few things are mixed up in this discussion. I don´t know much about the stability of wireless microphone transmissions or wireless DMX and if these transmissions are reliable or not, that´s not our business. I worked on quite a few jobs where we had to use wireless DMX products because of geographic issues and with the right antennas, transceivers aso. it worked fine. If it wouldn´t, what would happen?- just a few lights that are not doing what I wanted them to …

• Very hard to impossible to answer this. The point is, that WiFi doesn´t offer a stable constant connection. Also nobody ever stated that WiFi is a "realtime" data transmission. Means that it might work (as you say) for smaller shows, but as soon as the ammount of data exceeds a certain level, it doesn´t work. What influences this as well is, that maybe some waiter with an alloy plate serves drinks and a refection or and interrupion appears in WiFi... What I want to say is, with a cable connectio…

• Yes, with an external Keyboard you can use the ctrl key to mark several fixtures and change their Visualization color at once.

• Hi joseflekardal, yes, that´s possible. The dot2 is able to communicate with different ethernet protocols at the same time via the same ethercon port. If your communtication towards your rig is done via ArtNet or sACN, the options you´ve found in setup/network protocols. The communication towards your dot2 3D is done via IPv6 and dot2 protocol, so you don´t need any options- it just connects. So if you put a network switch inbetween, all should normaly work without any further setup work.

• dancing lights

Hi jawbne1971, any chance of getting a video clip of that? Would make it easier to understand the look onstage and how they might have done it...

• Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz

hi, I can´t say anything about your own build fixtures, but for reference, you can always try with the Clay Paky QWO from the standard libary. Works with strobe in 3D for shure. Maybe a matter of your 3D PC. Good to check the FPS (frames per second)- this shows you how often the screen from the 3D is rendered per second. You can see the FPS when you hook view/ render info. Cheers!

• effects on faders

Hi Peter, in the dot2 your effcts have to be in cues, "to have them on faders". You can´t have just effects on them- either they are in the programmer or in your cue based playback. Between playbacks, LTP rules and the main cuelist has the same priority than all other playbacks. Off/ on overwritten: an executor button can switch off another executor button if the same fixture attributes are used. An executor fader can switch off an executor button but not the other way around. Your programmer ha…

• Hi folks! Here comes the second clip about cloning and in this one, we want to ask what data actually make sense to clone and what data don´t. We show how to pick the right source fixtures and explain the right command for cloning. Have fun, Qincy youtube.com/watch?list=PL4Z9H4…hOfkqzWfSzI&v=xTr8WiFpWbg

• return to colors in programmer

Hi Adinatha, yes it´s exactly like brandy A said: Programmer values have a higher priority than playback values. means that your command" at Preset xx" makes your selection of Fixtures use a preset, which means that you work with a mix of values: some values might come from playback, others (like the color) come from the programmer. To "get back" from Preset values to Cue (playback) values, you simply have to clear your programmer by using the "clear" button twice. this empties your programmer a…

• software download ?

Hi Thierry, we can not re-produce this. Which page did you use? Please try ma-dot2.com/de/download-software/ Tried it this morning and the stickmaker software just downloads. Cheers, Qincy

• Hi out there! During the prolight & sound exhibition, we´ve had a lot of visitors on the MA lighting dot2 booth and many of the them had questions as well – some were about preset handling in the dot2. This brought up the idea of doing a few t & t clips about the “cloning” command. So- here we are with the first one and it´s about the most asked question- making existing presets available for newly patched fixtures. In here, were tell you how that works. Cheers, Qincy youtube.com/watch?list=PL4Z…

• Hi Adinatha, maybe I do not understand the problem exact enought, but there are two things that might cause this. 1. by default, programmer values have a higher priority than values coming from your playback (from executors) To change this, you can set the priority from each executor to "super priority" in the executor setup. 2. maybe the effect works on the colormix of your fixtures and the new values (from your executor) only contain new values for the colorwheel? Please check by watching the …

• Hallo, bitte schau doch mal im Fixture Share: fixtureshare.malighting.com/in…%20-%2016%20Bit&rev=13837 Dort befindet sich ein P4, der von Christian aus der Schweiz verändert und live getestet wurde- der sollte tun. VG, Qincy

• No update this year?

Hi Jajix, I fully understand that all dot2 users are keen about upcomming features- but its a bit too early for this. internally, we ve got a list about what is planned, but as long as we can not guarantee them for 100%, I would like not to announce it here -it will consist of bugfixes and some new features, but please give us some more time . . . Cheers, Michael "Qincy" Strathmann

• Hallo Becksta, leider hast Du vergessen, irgendwo den Hersteller der Lampe zu erwähnen... So wirds natürlich schwer, herauszufinden, ob jemand das teil schon mal gebaut hat. Bitte siehe auch im Fixtur Share nach- das ist die beste Quelle: fixtureshare.malighting.com Dort kannst Du auch via "DMX Footprint search" nach fixtures suchen, die ähnlich aufgebaut sind. Die Meldung über eine DMX Kollision kann auch ein Software Bug sein- das Software denkt, es wäre etwas nicht richtig und merkt das an. E…

• Flash CMD

Hi marcus, I am having not much time in this moment, but from what I´ve read, the "temp" command is what you´re looking for. "MA" plus "toggle" gives you "temp" and followed by the exec button, switches on the executor as long as you press the button. Pls check!

• live Smpte record

know what you mean. It´s allready on the wishlist and it´s called "command line response of button presses". Also one of my biggest wishes