Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bott -

Replied to the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Aktuell nicht mit der DOT2 möglich. Bei der GMA2 kannst du sowas machen. @MA: Das ist übrigens ein Featurewunsch von mir, da es kein CMD-Wing für die DOT2 gibt, ist das vorprogrammieren eine Qual.
  • Snkep -

Liked Snkep’s post in the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Leute. Kann mir jemand sagen ob man die Knöpfe die in der Software unten rechts zu sehen sind auf Midi Klick ausführen kann? Also dass ich mir zum Beispiel alle Knöpfe auf meinem Midi Controller einprogrammieren könnte und somit die Knöpfe…
  • Snkep -

Posted the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Thread
    Hallo Leute. Kann mir jemand sagen ob man die Knöpfe die in der Software unten rechts zu sehen sind auf Midi Klick ausführen kann? Also dass ich mir zum Beispiel alle Knöpfe auf meinem Midi Controller einprogrammieren könnte und somit die Knöpfe…
  • astandera -

Replied to the thread Prevent tracking.

I do not have dot2 here, but R is/should be displayed in the Fixture sheet in red after calling Release command of desired Presettypes in programmer. After storing, the values for that are shown in gray (no R there), if the values go out from the…
  • Lars -

Liked Oscar Vera Morales’s post in the thread problem with circle effect.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much Lars!
  • Oscar Vera Morales -

Replied to the thread problem with circle effect.

• Snkep -

Posted the thread How to map the buttons like PLEASE, GROUP, AT via MIDI.

Thread
    Hello everyone, do you know how to map the button on the bottom right of the on Pc software via midi? I mean the numpad, the THRU, AT and IF buttons. But also the Fixture, Group etc. Is that even possible? Maybe with a CMD? Any help is…
  • JanLightguy -

You can find the "Release" Softkey for every Parameter if you open the calculator view. For example: Got to Dimmer Attribute, change to Raw: Dimmer and press the encoder for "Dimmer". Then you see the softkey for "Release"
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread no color presets with added fixtures.

Hi Adinatha, yes- astandera is right. Have a look inthe dot2 onPC or the console in "Marcro". There you´ll find Macro 12 and 13- to either clone a single preset type or all preset types. All you have to know when you use one of them is, from which…
  • OddEvan -

Thanks astandera, you put me on the right path. What I had missed is the fact I had to type these commands in the command line. I was searching for a button in one of the calculators. If anyone faces the same issue, here is a little memo of how I got it…
  • astandera -

Dot2 is always tracking values in the cue stack so dimm at 0 for half of heads is tracked from cue 1 to cue 2 and there is dimm at 0 for the second half so all stays at dimm 0. Setting their dimms at Release in cue 1 for those in cue 2 and vice versa…
  • astandera -

Replied to the thread no color presets with added fixtures.

Hi, look at the manual for Clone keyword. You can clone data of your current fixtures at two newly added. Then your presets will work for all of them. A@
  • OddEvan -

Posted the thread Prevent tracking.

Thread
    Hi! I'm new to dot2, and I'd like to operate it in a club environment. I have a dozen of Martin Mac 250 Krypton. I have a fader to control the dimmer intensity, and I'd like to create a simple chase of them blinking on and off in groups, following…
  • Adinatha -

Posted the thread no color presets with added fixtures.

Thread
    Hello, I have a small show and made some color effect presets. But when i added 2 more fixtures, they do not respond when i choose the preset. I programmed some 64 presets all over but now included the other 2 fixtures Is there any way to add fixtures…
  • MA Techsupport -

Replied to the thread Bug or not after screen calibrate.

Normally faders and screens should not affect each other...so this sounds more like an issue with your console then a software bug. To solve this issue get back to us via email (support@ma-dot2.com). Please provide the following data in your email: -…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread problem with circle effect.

Hey @Oscar Vera Morales, this has to do with the missing physical and encoder values in your fixture type. The calculation of the effect and also the visualisation is based on this values. Therefore the circle isn't really a circle without the correct…
  • Oscar Vera Morales -

Posted the thread problem with circle effect.

Thread
    Hello MAdot2 friends! I have a little problem and im not sure why is ocurring. When im using the circle effect on my head move light (big dipper beam230) its not working correctly (like in most of tutorials), its making a random move. I made a short…
  • stephendean1960 -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onpc won’t start.

It looks like I have a similar issue. Had not used laptop for a few weeks, did update the other night and now Dot2 no longer works. Time to see what I need to roll back or fix to get it to work. If anyone has a brainwave feel free to share.
  • Sfp64 -

Posted the thread Bug or not after screen calibrate.

Thread
    Hello,I have an XL-F and, when I perform a recalibration screens on the left (to put the pointer in front of my finger), the 7 of 8 left fader (so under the same screen) do not respond!Bug or problem of my desk?because I can not recover the control of…
  • Lars -

Posted the thread dot2 Tipps+Tricks Nr.47 [DE] - Effekte mastern.

Thread
    Moin Moin Zusammen! In diesem Tipps & Tricks Clip behandeln wir Eure beiden populärsten Fragen der letzten Wochen: Wie kann ich einen Effekt in einem Cue über einen Executor Fader mastern? Und... Kann ich einen Effekt, der sich nur im Programmer…