Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Koci -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Button Wings.

Like (Post)
    Hey Jake, indeed this would be a request...and unfortunetly I must say that we can't add this to the wishlist. The overall limit of Wings in dot2 is four (2x F-Wing, 2x B-Wing). This includes virtual and physical wings. Adding addtional virtual wings…
  • Koci -

Replied to the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Or if you're using onPC version you could use the direct access to the show folder through C:\ProgramData\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2\dot2_V_X.X\shows (you have to set the Program Data to be visible)..
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread Update Bug?.

Hallo, das ist ein Bug in der Fixture (output) Ansicht und schon reportet. Wird im nä. bugfix gefixt sein (nein, ich weiß noch nicht wann der kommt) ;) .
  • michalights -

Posted the thread Update Bug?.

Thread
    Hallo allerseits, ich bin leider erst in der letzten Woche mal dazu gekommen die aktuelle Software Version auf die Konsole zu spielen. Jetzt ist mir aufgefallen, das sich die Fixture Liste nicht mehr per Encoder hoch- und runterscrollen läßt. Ist das…
  • Spacelord09 -

Now follows MA Techsupport.

Follow
  • Michael -

Liked Mac123’s post in the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Like (Post)
    Genau das war's, Danke!
  • Mac123 -

Replied to the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

• Michael -

Replied to the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Hi, das command was Du suchst ist "replace". Schau doch mal: help2.malighting.com/Page/MA_d…rd_replace/en/1.5/replace VG, Qincy
  • Mac123 -

Posted the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Thread
    Hi zusammen, kurze Frage, die sich mir gerade aufgeworfen hat. Ich habe eine Show vor 2 Jahren in einem Club programmiert, die nun wiederholt werden soll. Leider haben die im Club vor Ort die Lampen aber ein bisschen umgehängt, sodass die Gesamtmenge…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Button Wings.

Hey Jake, indeed this would be a request...and unfortunetly I must say that we can't add this to the wishlist. The overall limit of Wings in dot2 is four (2x F-Wing, 2x B-Wing). This includes virtual and physical wings. Adding addtional virtual wings…
  • Yaneck -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Like (Post)
    I added this one to our wishlist! :)
  • Lars -

• Yaneck -

Thanks! I'll do that. But it would be nice in a future update to add the option. Like an additional button that appears on the backup screen once you have a usb storage device connected that says "save all shows to USB device".
  • Yaneck -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Like (Post)
    Hey @Yaneck, you can backup all your shows by ftp connection. These are the steps: - download an ftp-client software like FileZilla and install it on your computer - change your IPv4 settings to DHCP or use a static IP on your PC and the console -…
  • Lars -

Hey @Yaneck, you can backup all your shows by ftp connection. These are the steps: - download an ftp-client software like FileZilla and install it on your computer - change your IPv4 settings to DHCP or use a static IP on your PC and the console -…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Timecode mit Timelord - Zeit in Konsole grau?.

Moin, also wir benutzen hier im Support Geräte von M-Audio: m-audio.de/interfaces Das Uno oder auch das MidiSport 2x2 funktionieren prima. Anhand von euren vorherigen Posts kann man es ja schon fast erahnen, aber ich möchte es noch mal kurz erklären.…
  • Lars -

Liked jb595’s post in the thread Macro.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately not, A work around is to store an empty cue on an executor and then write your command into the CMD section of the cue.
  • Yaneck -

Posted the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Thread
    Hello everyone. I'd like to do a backup of all the shows on my Dot2. Is there a way to do it all at once or do I have to load each show and save it to the usb key one by one? Or is there maybe a macro for this? Thanks
  • bott -

Liked jb595’s post in the thread Button Wings.

Like (Post)
    Hi All, Perhaps this may be a feature request. Would it be possible to have a virtual Button WIng 3 that could be used as an on screen button wing. This way we could have 2 Physical wings and a 3rd set of Exec Buttons on an internal or external touch…
  • JanLightguy -

Replied to the thread Bearbeitung der Effekt Vorlagen.

Hallo, das geht nicht. Man kann in den Effektvorlagen die Attribute nicht austauschen. Leider. Grüße