Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lars -

Liked uria’s post in the thread Preset and fixture.

Like (Post)
    Wow!!! Lovely info Lars, that let me think that the next software release is near and I will find the requested functions!!! Thanks a lot: that's great news!!!! I can't wait !!! :) In the meantime I find a little trick that helped me to find out what I…
  • uria -

Replied to the thread Preset and fixture.

Wow!!! Lovely info Lars, that let me think that the next software release is near and I will find the requested functions!!! Thanks a lot: that's great news!!!! I can't wait !!! :) In the meantime I find a little trick that helped me to find out what I…
  • astandera -

Replied to the thread Any suggestions effects for timecode show?.

Hi, I downloaded your show, deleted Cue 3, copied Cue 1 at 3 again and then Goto Cue 1 and then Goto Cue 3 does not show any difference in the Fixture sheet, effect in Cue 1 is running the same, same colors, speed, pattern... If I Call (MA + On) your…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread LED VU Meter per analog in?.

Das sind alles Fragen die du mal offiziell an den Tech. Support richten solltest. Schreib doch bitte eine Mail an support@ma-dot2.com und gib zusätzlich auch die Seriennummer der Konsole an. Grüße, Lars
  • Corey -

Posted the thread Any suggestions effects for timecode show?.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I am attempting to create a timecoded halloween show this year. I have about 30 led pars to be placed in the yard. There are two rows of led lights on a truss and the others will uplight the halloween props. This will be a timecoded show…
  • MRspeaker -

Posted the thread LED VU Meter per analog in?.

Thread
    Für einen Kunden benötigen wir ein LED VU-Meter. Da mir in der Dot 2 keine passende Funktion einfällt, würde ich eine 0815 LED VU-Meter Platine nehmen, die LEDs gegen Optokoppler tauschen und dann den analog-Port damit befeuern. Also falls es…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Preset and fixture.

Hey Uria, please stay patient and wait for the next update! :thumbup: Cheers, Lars
  • Lars -

Liked TVTM_Brian’s post in the thread Default fade times.

Like (Post)
    Perfect! Thanks guys!
  • TVTM_Brian -

Replied to the thread Default fade times.

• TVTM_Brian -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Default fade times.

Like (Post)
    Hi Brian, you can also use the Time button to apply a fade time into the cue you are going to store. Here are some examples: help2.malighting.com/Topic/fc4…97-4b3f-ad85-c1690440e399 Cheers, Lars
  • TVTM_Brian -

Liked Push’s post in the thread Default fade times.

Like (Post)
    Hi Brian, push the "Time" button. Ther all the default times. Fred
  • uria -

Posted the thread Preset and fixture.

Thread
    Good morning everybody, just a simple question: I know that tap one time the preset will selects the relative stored fixtures. Is possible, selecting one or more fixtures see the relative stored presets ? Thanks a lot and good work. Uria
  • Lars -

Hi Brian, you can also use the Time button to apply a fade time into the cue you are going to store. Here are some examples: help2.malighting.com/Topic/fc4…97-4b3f-ad85-c1690440e399 Cheers, Lars
  • Push -

Hi Brian, push the "Time" button. Ther all the default times. Fred
  • TVTM_Brian -

Posted the thread Default fade times.

Thread
    Is it possible to apply a default fade time(ex: 3 seconds) to new cues being stored to any executor? At the moment, I'm having to store a new cue, then change the fade time separately.
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Erstellen eines Fixtures & Ansteuerung von LED-Bars.

Hi Jimmi, der Entwickler hat herausgefunden, dass aus irgendeinem Grund ein Sonderzeichen ( : ) im Mode Feld enthalten ist bzw. eingefügt wird. Wenn das Sonderzeichen entfernt wurde sollte der Crash nicht mehr passieren. Die Entwickler versuchen nun…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Problem with effects.

Quote from Lars: “thanks for all your input. I've tried to reproduce this issue here, but without success. Exported showfiles from dot2 onPC are working fine on the console... To figure out what's wrong we are in need of your help. So please send us…
  • fs_mzg -

Replied to the thread Problem with effects.

Same problem here. Did anyone find a solution? I changed nothing, the error appeared today after loading a show that worked when closed earlier. Greets, Felix
  • Lars -

Replied to a comment by Isaac on Lars’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Switch.

Hey, wir nutzen hier im Support die Cisco SG-300 oder SG-350 Reihe. Das sind zwar keine Ethercon Switche...dafür funktionieren Sie "Out of the Box" problemlos. Als Ethercon Switch kann ich dir den Major Gigabit Switch empfehlen: