Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BrandyA -

Posted the thread Servo Color 800 (Starway).

Thread
    Hi, Does someone have a fixture for the Servo Color 800 wash led 37x10W (Starway) or could help me create one please ?
  • Kwaehla -

Posted the thread B-Eye Soft. bzw Harddimmer.

Thread
    Moin moin Jungs und Mädels, ich benutze zur Zeit relativ häufig die B-Eyes von Clay Paky (K10) im §5 Channel Mode. Zuzüglich benutze ich nicht das Fixture aus der Library von der Dot2, sondern die mir empfohlene FW v2.16.4 Version aus dem…
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread Can't get a color change on exec button.

Hi Adinatha, maybe I do not understand the problem exact enought, but there are two things that might cause this. 1. by default, programmer values have a higher priority than values coming from your playback (from executors) To change this, you can set…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Problem with effects.

Hi Guys, thanks for all your input. I've tried to reproduce this issue here, but without success. Exported showfiles from dot2 onPC are working fine on the console... To figure out what's wrong we are in need of your help. So please send us your…
  • Adinatha -

Replied to the thread Hazer on for a certain time.

Your right, don't know how, but it works with both keyboards now.
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread JB-Lighting Varyscan P4 Fixture file.

Hallo, bitte schau doch mal im Fixture Share: fixtureshare.malighting.com/in…%20-%2016%20Bit&rev=13837 Dort befindet sich ein P4, der von Christian aus der Schweiz verändert und live getestet wurde- der sollte tun. VG, Qincy
  • Lars -

Liked BrandyA’s post in the thread Problem with effects.

Like (Post)
    I forget to specified I was on the onPC version. @Lars I'll try to recreate the issue and let you know.
  • nasula -

Replied to the thread auto start executor after power up.

Maybe do it. Turn on all executors to be turned on after starting, and save the show. The show should start with the executors switched on. Generally, the console starts from the state it was turned off. So if you leave something turned on, after…
  • nasula -

As Timo said, the syntax is "Off Executor 1.106" - page one - executor 106. It does not matter what keyboard you type.
  • Adinatha -

Alas, got a message unknown command. Maybe it's the wrong number. When i push the MA button, the exec button i use shows the number 106. But even if i use off exec 106, the message stays unknown command Probably it can't turn off itself but only another…
  • Adinatha -

I goes on directly, as long as i press and hold the exec button. apparently delay time does nothing.
  • timo.knipping -

Hello Adinatha, you can insert the command in the cmd line of the seconds cue. e.g.: "Off exec 1.1"
  • Theo -

try to make a flash executor with delay time
  • Adinatha -

Posted the thread Hazer on for a certain time.

Thread
    I'm trying to get a Hazer switched on with an exec button. Point is that is has to turn off after 30 seconds. The only way i know is with 2 cues, one turns the hazer on and the second turns it off with 'triggerd time' But my exec button stays on, and i…
  • Theo -

Posted the thread auto start executor after power up.

Thread
    in one of my shows I have to set up a few media players and a midi controller after starting up. I do this in the middle of a (hidden) executor. which I start up once in the beginning of the evening. how can I also start this atomatically after power up…
  • Theo -

I think I have the same kind of problem, but only with my fixture 11. I regularly have to enter the data correctly. I'm going to store the show every time under a different name and I'll see it goes wrong. the show runs on a core. and at home I make…
  • BrandyA -

I forget to specified I was on the onPC version. @Lars I'll try to recreate the issue and let you know.
  • Adinatha -

Posted the thread Can't get a color change on exec button.

Thread
    I'm trying to change a color effect, choosen from the programmer to a single color. I have some moving heads and i want them to tilt, fully lit and color red. So i programmed a exec button with those three parameters, and doublechecked that the red lines…
  • Adinatha -

I've encountered the same problem. But i create my shows on the PC and transfer them later on on the MA console. I had to program around 60 color effects again. Don't know where it did go wrong, maybe software bug. Now i store the show with the same name…
  • seum -

Posted the thread JB-Lighting Varyscan P4 Fixture file.

Thread
    Hallo, hat jemand ein funktionierendes fixturefile für den P4? Danke schonmal für die Hilfe!