MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

External Monitor Problem

Christian Rivero

dot2 fan nice

Michael

Chase in white

BrandyA

Fixture Builder Help

Lars

Dot2 on pc an EUROLITE Artnet-DMX Node - Steuerung über Webremote möglich?

Recent Activities

• Christian Rivero -

Replied to the thread External Monitor Problem.

Hi Lars! Thank you! I'll write you in a moment with the details. Cheers! Christian
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread dot2 fan nice.

Hi Jerryjanson, by default, the fan is driven by sensors on the Printed Circuit Boards inside the console. This can be irregular- when a sensor alerts that there is a overtemperature, the fan starts running faster, if it cool, the Fan slows down and so…
  • jerryjansson -

Posted the thread dot2 fan nice.

Thread
    Have a problem with the fan in the desk. It is quite noisy and turn on and off. Any idea why it's so noisy ? Cheers
  • Michael -

Liked BrandyA’s post in the thread Chase in white.

Like (Post)
    I just discovered the Release for dimmers... and created a new chase with release color and release dimmer, and it works perfectly well. You made my day, thanks Michael !
  • BrandyA -

Replied to the thread Chase in white.

I just discovered the Release for dimmers... and created a new chase with release color and release dimmer, and it works perfectly well. You made my day, thanks Michael !
  • BrandyA -

Replied to the thread Chase in white.

Okay so if I create my chase without the release, it's like a chase with the release and dimmer off at each step. If I have my chase and other executors running, the LTP will turn off the PARs which are not called by my chase, because they are not…