MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dot 2 on pc with remote app IPad

WilliamMiller

LTP/HTP

Nightscribe

Announcement Mal was generelles zum Thema "Wünsche"

Nightscribe

Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation

guiri

SMART SHOW ARTNET

guiri

Recent Activities

• WilliamMiller -

Replied to the thread Dot 2 on pc with remote app IPad.

This is not a big deal and there is a fix. For mostiPad model, connect the computer and the node with the LAN to one of the router's LAN ports.
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread dot2 Tips+Tricks No.51 [EN] about groupmasters.

Like (Post)
    Hello everybody out there! In this Tips and tricks clip we talk about the use of grandmasters. How to get them, what to use them for and a bit of finetuning them, completes this clip. Check it out! Cheers, Qincy youtube.com/watch?v=aUyrJ66EUb4
  • Nightscribe -

Replied to the thread LTP/HTP.

HTP is great for conventional lighting because you don’t really have a need control any other parameter besides intensity- which has a definite higher and lower. LTP is need to control parameters such as color wheels, gobo spin, etc. These parameters…
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread LTP/HTP.

Like (Post)
    Hey, HTP was never part of the dot2 software...it is a wish on our wishlist, but was never implemented so far. Cheers, Lars
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Push’s post in the thread timecode on dot 2.

Like (Post)
    Try to us the LTC-in
  • Nightscribe -

Replied to the thread Mal was generelles zum Thema "Wünsche".

Hope it is soon. I understand you need to do it right, but the dot2 usually has a very long update waiting period. Now that the GrandMA3 is going, attention can be turned back to the dot2 for awhile. Been living with these bugs (like the encoder…
  • guiri -

Replied to the thread Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation.

Hey Rex, thanks a lot. I know, you did a lot of work!!!!! Very nice work. With the Prism spin it is crazy, one time I made it work perfectly in the simulation, but then, after changing gobo numbers to real gobos it disapeared. Got no idea why. The MAC…
  • Rex -

Here's how I 'think' it should be written to visualize... I 'think' why you can't visualize the 'rotation' is because of 2 subattributes on the same attribute? But you can visualize Gobo and GoboWheel Spin within the same attribute, so I got nothing…
  • Rex -

Here ya go...give this a try. Very Quick and Dirty. Got everything to visualize excepting Prism1_Rot?? Every time I call it up with the console, the multiple beams snap back into a single?!? Tried giving each one it's own Subattribute but no…
  • Rex -

There is a difference in the way MA2 writes profiles and the way the FixtureBuilder writes profiles....unfortunately.