MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

qlab midi MSC commands

Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture

Michael

RDM? :)

CJPala

dot2 mit Swisson XND-8R8 ENode kompatibel?

Jajix

Recent Activities

• iasiello -

Liked Jajix’s post in the thread dot2 mit Swisson XND-8R8 ENode kompatibel?.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Ich betreibe regelmäßig den Swisson XND-4R5 ENode als Artnet-Knoten in Kombination mit der dot 2 XL-F. Das spielte bisher immer ohne Probleme. Deshalb würde ich behaupten, das dies bei deinem Node auch der Fall sein sollet. Viele Größe Jajix
  • bramdenhaan -

Posted the thread qlab midi MSC commands.

Thread
    Hi, does anybody know what syntax should be in the boxes in qlab for Dot2 to recognize midi command. it works fine with midi note, but not by 'msc' thnx
  • Dior -

Wrote a comment on Michael’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sorry people i From Brasil im user dot2 in the Church i like know if have software dot2 3D for system operational os x ?
  • Dior -

Wrote a comment on Michael’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Michael god Morning i like know if have software dot2 3D for system operational OS X Mac?
  • Dior -

Wrote a comment on Dior’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi i am Dior user dot2 like saber if have software dot2 3D for systema oprational OS X ?
  • fededot2 -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture.

Like (Post)
    I don´t know at the moment, but I´ll find out!
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture.

I don´t know at the moment, but I´ll find out!
  • fededot2 -

Replied to the thread Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture.

Ah Michael, another quick question: Is scheduled a manual of dot2 in italian language?
  • Michael -

Liked fededot2’s post in the thread Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture.

Like (Post)
    Ok Michael! I understand perfectly! Thanks a lot Michael and Nasula
  • fededot2 -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Dot2 3D and duplicate fixture.

Like (Post)
    Hi fededot2, great that it works for you. There´s no "mirror" function for placing the objects. Best way IMHO is to copy and paste inverted x, y values in the 3D Objects view, like Fixture 1 and 6 in the attached screenshot. If you place an object with…