MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Multipart fixtures dot2 3d

Rex

Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode

joseflekardal

HTP Fader

Lucas Rademacher

Color Presets Kopieren

Lars

Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz

Koci

Recent Activities

• Rex -

Replied to the thread Multipart fixtures dot2 3d.

Try this profile. It's an .XML from the .XMLP you pointed to. Yes, that default profile visualization is not quite accurately describing the pixels. Yes, it's the module box you are talking to, but the output is to 8 linear LED strips, with 8 channels…
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunetly this is a bug...I've forwarded this to our development team so they are aware of this issue now. The PAN/TILT values which are created by the Follow Mode will become active as soon as you do changes on other attributes. For Example changing…
  • joseflekardal -

Posted the thread Multipart fixtures dot2 3d.

Thread
    Hello, I'm currently trying to get a multipart fixture to work in dot2 3d. It is the Octostrip MKII from Showtec. I want to access all the pixels/sections of each fixture in 3d but I can't get it working. In 3d it will only show up as a single fixture…
  • joseflekardal -

Replied to the thread Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode.

• Lucas Rademacher -

Replied to the thread HTP Fader.

Die HTP Fader Geschichte wäre übrigens wirklich schön. Einfache Funktion.. Leider für den ein oder anderen ein MustHave.
  • Michael -

Liked joseflekardal’s post in the thread Use MA3d and fixtures on one ethernet port.

Like (Post)
    Tonight I tried 3D and fixtures on one ethernet connection using a regular network switch as suggested by Michael! Worked very well, really helpful!
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Color Presets Kopieren.

Moin, das funktioniert mit dem "Export" Befehl. Wichtig ist aber das es sich um Shows mit gleichem Patch und gleichen Fixture Types handelt! Zum exportieren aus der Quell-Show gibst du ein: export Preset X.Y "NAME" Zum importieren in die Ziel-Show…
  • MTL -

Posted the thread Color Presets Kopieren.

Thread
    Moin moin, können Color Preset aus einer Show in eine andere Show geladen werden? Oder geht's nur mit "Show speichern unter"? lG Martin
  • Koci -

Replied to the thread Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz.

This FPS depends on the load of CPU and your memory (if I¨m not wrong).. When I go on show or preprograming I switch off any unnecessary Wins stuff running around or all the synchronization.. and everything runs more quicker.. Simon
  • Koci -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onpc won’t start.

Have you tried to start dot2 as admin (of Win)?? Maybe could help if you go to C:\ProgramData\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2 and delete the old files in there.. (Backup the shows before..) NanoKorg forever!! 8o Simon