MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

positition effect with 2 postions

Lars

Erstellen eines Fixtures & Ansteuerung von LED-Bars

Lars

Fixturebuilder

tony

Tastatur Shortcuts für Dot2 onPc Updates

Lars

Recent Activities

• Lars -

Replied to the thread positition effect with 2 postions.

normally you should be able to reach the maximum PAN/TILT position by using the internal effects. If this is not possible we should check the fixture type you are using. Maybe the movement range is not set correctly...!? Unfortunetly the dot2 isn't able…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Erstellen eines Fixtures & Ansteuerung von LED-Bars.

Hi Jimi, durch die doppel bzw. dreifach Belegung des Macro und Dimmer Kanals ist diese Art von Fixtures garnicht so einfach zu bauen. Man muss entsprechende Modes erstellen und die Funktionen gegeneinander verriegeln - wenn man es ganz akkurat machen…
  • Koci -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Dimmer/colour effects to track bpm like chasers.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, Lars and myself are sitting 2 meters beneath each other in the office and we discussed your issue "offline" for a while... So just additionally: We would suggest to use chasers instead of effects. it´s true that an effect (no matter what kind…
  • Ole_DWR -

Now follows Lars.

Follow
  • Ole_DWR -

Now follows Michael.

Follow
  • jimi -

Posted the thread Erstellen eines Fixtures & Ansteuerung von LED-Bars.

Thread
    Hallo liebes Forum, nachdem ich länger schon hier mitlese komme ich nun nicht mehr alleine weiter. Ich hätte 2 Fragen, die miteinander zusammen hängen: 1. Ich habe folgendes Fixture: eurolite led bar 2 rgba 252 10 Dieses würde ich gerne im…
  • Theo -

Posted the thread positition effect with 2 postions.

Thread
    I am working on a show with a number of scans. to get the maximum range they are not all in line and the pan tilt effects are not tight. I wonder if I can have effects between 2 positions. as with color. Theo
  • Michael -

Liked RobinRob’s post in the thread Major DMX-Node 1 an Dot 2 (nicht PC).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Michael: “Hallo Robin, Lars ist just außer haus, darum antworte ich Dir. Ja klar- die XL-F gibt Dir max.. 4096 DMX Kanäle (8 Universen) output. Ob Du die teils über die DMX Ausgänge direkt oder alle über Artnet/ sACN ausgibst, ist…
  • Lars -

Replied to a comment by regiecca on Lars’s wall.

Wall Reply
    As I said...the programmers are still working, so I can't promise what will be new in the software! ;)
    But I'm sure that disabling tracking, will not be part of the next release!
  • regiecca -

Replied to a comment by regiecca on Lars’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks do you have an idea of the upgrade? Can you disable the traking, make macros or fix fixtures in the console? Can we assign the default fader exec assignments? Thank you in advance.