MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fixture-ID tauschen

Mac123

Button Wings

Lars

Saving all shows to usb key

Lars

Timecode mit Timelord - Zeit in Konsole grau?

Lars

Bearbeitung der Effekt Vorlagen

JanLightguy

Recent Activities

• Michael -

Liked Mac123’s post in the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Like (Post)
    Genau das war's, Danke!
  • Mac123 -

Replied to the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

• Michael -

Replied to the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Hi, das command was Du suchst ist "replace". Schau doch mal: help2.malighting.com/Page/MA_d…rd_replace/en/1.5/replace VG, Qincy
  • Mac123 -

Posted the thread Fixture-ID tauschen.

Thread
    Hi zusammen, kurze Frage, die sich mir gerade aufgeworfen hat. Ich habe eine Show vor 2 Jahren in einem Club programmiert, die nun wiederholt werden soll. Leider haben die im Club vor Ort die Lampen aber ein bisschen umgehängt, sodass die Gesamtmenge…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Button Wings.

Hey Jake, indeed this would be a request...and unfortunetly I must say that we can't add this to the wishlist. The overall limit of Wings in dot2 is four (2x F-Wing, 2x B-Wing). This includes virtual and physical wings. Adding addtional virtual wings…
  • Yaneck -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Like (Post)
    I added this one to our wishlist! :)
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

• Yaneck -

Thanks! I'll do that. But it would be nice in a future update to add the option. Like an additional button that appears on the backup screen once you have a usb storage device connected that says "save all shows to USB device".
  • Yaneck -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread Saving all shows to usb key.

Like (Post)
    Hey @Yaneck, you can backup all your shows by ftp connection. These are the steps: - download an ftp-client software like FileZilla and install it on your computer - change your IPv4 settings to DHCP or use a static IP on your PC and the console -…
  • Lars -

Hey @Yaneck, you can backup all your shows by ftp connection. These are the steps: - download an ftp-client software like FileZilla and install it on your computer - change your IPv4 settings to DHCP or use a static IP on your PC and the console -…