MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OFF + Move

nasula

Suche Fixture für den ETEC Pro Beam 7R Beam

Showtec Spectral 600Z Fixture file

No update this year?

Nightscribe

bpm on exec button

Jajix

Recent Activities

• Maggi -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread No update this year?.

Like (Post)
    Hey Guys, we've announced an update for dot2 on Prolight & Sound last week, but we are still working on it. The plan is to release this update in 2018 - so give us some time to develop some nice new features for you! :) Cheers, Lars
  • nasula -

Replied to the thread OFF + Move.

Ok. It was a complete accident. I played the show saved in main executor, I had an active cue, for example xx. I also had two executors on the buttons, located next to each other. Because of that I often confuse them. And so it happened this time. I…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread OFF + Move.

Hey @nasula, In dot2 this key combination shouldn't do anything useful. Where did you found them? Cheers, Lars
  • Becksta -

Posted the thread Suche Fixture für den ETEC Pro Beam 7R Beam.

Thread
    Hey Leute hat jemand zufällig schon vür den ETEC Pro Beam 7R Beam Fixtures erstellt? Im Fixture Share ist er leider noch nicht zu finden ... elcotec-electronic.de/media/pr…63920be3438fa60e2092b4471
  • rjmusicnl -

Posted the thread Showtec Spectral 600Z Fixture file.

Thread
    Hi! I'm looking for a fixture file for a Showtec Spectral 600Z. Does anyone have this?
  • nasula -

Posted the thread OFF + Move.

Thread
    Hello. There is an "official" syntax, namely: OFF - Move? And the second OFF - Copy? If so, what exactly do they do? I know that the first disables the main exec, provided that the command line does not have a cue command. If it is tick fixtures. At the…
  • Nightscribe -

Replied to the thread No update this year?.

I understand that a date can not be pinned down, but long as the the update is or by Oct 1st, I'll have time to learn the new features and be able to have time to program our Christmas show! ;)
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread No update this year?.

Like (Post)
    Hey Guys, we've announced an update for dot2 on Prolight & Sound last week, but we are still working on it. The plan is to release this update in 2018 - so give us some time to develop some nice new features for you! :) Cheers, Lars
  • Nightscribe -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread No update this year?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Jajix, I fully understand that all dot2 users are keen about upcomming features- but its a bit too early for this. internally, we ve got a list about what is planned, but as long as we can not guarantee them for 100%, I would like not to announce it…
  • Jajix -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread No update this year?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Jajix, I fully understand that all dot2 users are keen about upcomming features- but its a bit too early for this. internally, we ve got a list about what is planned, but as long as we can not guarantee them for 100%, I would like not to announce it…