MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem with effects

BrandyA

Nike always won't let you down

Say Everything by Saying Nothing

Can't get a color change on exec button

JB-Lighting Varyscan P4 Fixture file

Recent Activities

• BrandyA -

Replied to the thread Problem with effects.

I forget to specified I was on the onPC version. @Lars I'll try to recreate the issue and let you know.
  • BruceCZ -

Posted the thread Nike always won't let you down.

Thread
    Nike’s zapatillas nike mujer was little-known outside of basketball circles until it was Fieg-ified last year, but it looks like we’ll be seeing more this year.The Scottie Pippen signature model will hit stores this year in two colourways, a white,…
  • BruceCZ -

Posted the thread Say Everything by Saying Nothing.

Thread
    Make her wishes come true…in jewelry she wears with her! For memories that can be worn all year round, how about an adorable cupcake for the sweetest person in your life? Or maybe a delightful dangling guitar for the musician or just the beautiful…
  • Adinatha -

Posted the thread Can't get a color change on exec button.

Thread
    I'm trying to change a color effect, choosen from the programmer to a single color. I have some moving heads and i want them to tilt, fully lit and color red. So i programmed a exec button with those three parameters, and doublechecked that the red lines…
  • Adinatha -

I've encountered the same problem. But i create my shows on the PC and transfer them later on on the MA console. I had to program around 60 color effects again. Don't know where it did go wrong, maybe software bug. Now i store the show with the same name…
  • seum -

Posted the thread JB-Lighting Varyscan P4 Fixture file.

Thread
    Hallo, hat jemand ein funktionierendes fixturefile für den P4? Danke schonmal für die Hilfe!
  • Lars -

Okay. Thanks for getting back to us! :) In case you still have a showfile version in which you can recreate the issue you are more then welcome to send the showfile over to Tech. Support (support@ma-dot2.com). Please let us know the way how we can…
  • BrandyA -

Unfortunatly I did not really remember how I did my presets (except as usual, by selecting a fixture group, then set it a color from the programmer and a dimmer effect) and I could have failed a step... I was just asking in case you know this problem,…
  • Maggi -

Liked Lars’s post in the thread No update this year?.

Like (Post)
    Hey Guys, we've announced an update for dot2 on Prolight & Sound last week, but we are still working on it. The plan is to release this update in 2018 - so give us some time to develop some nice new features for you! :) Cheers, Lars
  • nasula -

Replied to the thread OFF + Move.

Ok. It was a complete accident. I played the show saved in main executor, I had an active cue, for example xx. I also had two executors on the buttons, located next to each other. Because of that I often confuse them. And so it happened this time. I…