MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

import fixtures

Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT

bott

Prevent tracking

astandera

problem with circle effect

Oscar Vera Morales

How to map the buttons like PLEASE, GROUP, AT via MIDI

Recent Activities

• Adinatha -

Posted the thread import fixtures.

Thread
    I would like to have some new fixtures on the MA library. I have them on an usb stick but would like to have them on the MA, how can i import them? greetz Adinatha
  • bott -

Replied to the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Aktuell nicht mit der DOT2 möglich. Bei der GMA2 kannst du sowas machen. @MA: Das ist übrigens ein Featurewunsch von mir, da es kein CMD-Wing für die DOT2 gibt, ist das vorprogrammieren eine Qual.
  • Snkep -

Liked Snkep’s post in the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Leute. Kann mir jemand sagen ob man die Knöpfe die in der Software unten rechts zu sehen sind auf Midi Klick ausführen kann? Also dass ich mir zum Beispiel alle Knöpfe auf meinem Midi Controller einprogrammieren könnte und somit die Knöpfe…
  • Snkep -

Posted the thread Midi Mapping bei den "Kontroll Knöpfen" z.B PLEASE, AT.

Thread
    Hallo Leute. Kann mir jemand sagen ob man die Knöpfe die in der Software unten rechts zu sehen sind auf Midi Klick ausführen kann? Also dass ich mir zum Beispiel alle Knöpfe auf meinem Midi Controller einprogrammieren könnte und somit die Knöpfe…
  • astandera -

Replied to the thread Prevent tracking.

I do not have dot2 here, but R is/should be displayed in the Fixture sheet in red after calling Release command of desired Presettypes in programmer. After storing, the values for that are shown in gray (no R there), if the values go out from the…
  • Lars -

Liked Oscar Vera Morales’s post in the thread problem with circle effect.

Like (Post)
    Thank you very much Lars!
  • Oscar Vera Morales -

Replied to the thread problem with circle effect.

• Snkep -

Posted the thread How to map the buttons like PLEASE, GROUP, AT via MIDI.

Thread
    Hello everyone, do you know how to map the button on the bottom right of the on Pc software via midi? I mean the numpad, the THRU, AT and IF buttons. But also the Fixture, Group etc. Is that even possible? Maybe with a CMD? Any help is…
  • JanLightguy -

Replied to the thread Prevent tracking.

You can find the "Release" Softkey for every Parameter if you open the calculator view. For example: Got to Dimmer Attribute, change to Raw: Dimmer and press the encoder for "Dimmer". Then you see the softkey for "Release"
  • Michael -

Replied to the thread no color presets with added fixtures.

Hi Adinatha, yes- astandera is right. Have a look inthe dot2 onPC or the console in "Marcro". There you´ll find Macro 12 and 13- to either clone a single preset type or all preset types. All you have to know when you use one of them is, from which…