MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dot2 onpc won’t start

nasula

Color Presets Kopieren

Lars

Multipart fixtures dot2 3d

joseflekardal

Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz

Rex

Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode

joseflekardal

Recent Activities

• Koci -

Liked Rex’s post in the thread Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz.

Like (Post)
    F9 will toggle the Render information to the HUD,next to the 'Heart' icon. Render Drop-down is where you can adjust what and how well it is being rendered. Adjust the sliders until you get to the 'happy place' between speed and performance. Here, I've…
  • nasula -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onpc won’t start.

Hello Karemort. Can you tell me what your system is? If W7, could you give me which build you came back to? I have the same problem on one laptop. I've updated everything what I could update, including the bios, and nothing helped. I do not know when…
  • Karemort -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onpc won’t start.

I always start the program as administrator. But problem is solved now. Had to go back one build in the windows update. Something there that Dot2 doesn’t like.
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Color Presets Kopieren.

Moin MTL, Die Programmierung ist eigentlich immer an die IDs geknüpft deswegen sind die DMX Adressen eigentlich unwichtig. Das wichtige ist also, dass die Lampen die gleichen IDs haben! Dann klappts. :) Grüße, Lars
  • joseflekardal -

Liked Rex’s post in the thread Multipart fixtures dot2 3d.

Like (Post)
    Try this profile. It's an .XML from the .XMLP you pointed to. Yes, that default profile visualization is not quite accurately describing the pixels. Yes, it's the module box you are talking to, but the output is to 8 linear LED strips, with 8 channels…
  • joseflekardal -

Replied to the thread Multipart fixtures dot2 3d.

Absolutely brilliant, thank you Rex! Cant wait to try this with my actual fixtures soon!
  • MTL -

Replied to the thread Color Presets Kopieren.

Hallo Lars, werde ich probieren. Das es sich um die selben Lampen handeln muss ist klar. Wenn die Lampen in beiden Shows die identischen DMX Adressen & Universen haben müssen, wird's wohl schwierig... vielen Dank zunächst & liebe Grüße Martin
  • Michael -

Liked Rex’s post in the thread Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz.

Like (Post)
    F9 will toggle the Render information to the HUD,next to the 'Heart' icon. Render Drop-down is where you can adjust what and how well it is being rendered. Adjust the sliders until you get to the 'happy place' between speed and performance. Here, I've…
  • Rex -

Replied to the thread Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz.

• Lars -

Liked joseflekardal’s post in the thread Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode.

Like (Post)
    Great work around for now, thanks Lars!