MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

dot2 Tips + Tricks special - 1.3.1.4 general informations

BrandyA

How to Import effect?

External DMX

Lars

Dot2 onPC, Bome and APC20

Karemort

Color Wheel Snap

Thierry

Recent Activities

• BrandyA -

Replied to the thread dot2 Tips + Tricks special - 1.3.1.4 general informations.

Thanks for the tip with the tempfader ! But all I found to do is an empty cue with a CMD like "stomp effect 1 thru 21", I can't just store when I stomp an effect, or I'm missing something... And I have an another issue (which is maybe not one) when I…
  • ohbalin -

Posted the thread How to Import effect?.

Thread
    How to Import effect? please :) :) :) :) :)
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread External DMX.

Hey, unfortunately this is not possible...to control a cue you need to store it first. A direct access to DMX channel of the console is also not possible. Sorry! Lars
  • Lighthouse -

Liked dangerousben’s post in the thread Stairville Pixel Beam 160 RGBW 16x10W.

Like (Post)
    Kleiner Nachtrag: Eigentlich sollten an Stelle der Pixel Beams die Showtec Phantom Matrix FX verbaut werden, welche dann aber wegen der Baugröße leider ausscheiden mussten. Die Lampe ist vergleichbar und preislich ähnlich attraktiv.
  • Lighthouse -

Liked dangerousben’s post in the thread Stairville Pixel Beam 160 RGBW 16x10W.

Like (Post)
    Ja, ich hatte das Gleiche am Dienstag auch gebaut, mich hat's aber mit Grippe bis heute ausgeklinkt. Ich wollte es gerade hochladen und habe es dann gesehen. Die Lampen sind in Ordnung. Ich betreibe die mit MAOnPC. In dem Laden in dem sie hängen dienen…
  • JanLightguy -

Replied to the thread dot2 Tips + Tricks special - 1.3.1.4 general informations.

@BrandyA yes you can. And of you Store it on a Fader and assign the Fader to a Tempfader you can fade out the FX
  • Karemort -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onPC, Bome and APC20.

Bomac works until I start the Artnet to DMX Software.
  • Thierry -

Replied to the thread Color Wheel Snap.

If you edit the cue you can set the "color fade" to 0
  • sam -

Posted the thread Color Wheel Snap.

Thread
    How do I make a fixture with a color wheel ignore fade times and always snap to color position? I can change the color time to 0 in the cue but that makes all the LED/CMY fixtures snap as well. I'm new to dot 2 and all other consoles I've ever used just…
  • arievg -

Posted the thread External DMX.

Thread
    Hello, Can I store a Cue on a position (not a button or fader)? So that I can control this Cue with an DMX channel of my DMX IN. In other words: Can I control a Cue with a DMX channel of my DMX IN, without storing a Cue on a button or fader of the…