MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode

Lars

how to loop in a fader

Lars

Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command

chriseow

dancing lights

Lars

Dot2 onpc won’t start

Karemort

Recent Activities

• Lars -

Replied to the thread Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode.

Unfortunetly this is a bug...I've forwarded this to our development team so they are aware of this issue now. The PAN/TILT values which are created by the Follow Mode will become active as soon as you do changes on other attributes. For Example changing…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread how to loop in a fader.

I think this is alread in discussion: dancing lights Please don't post topics twice! Thanks, Lars
  • Lars -

Liked chriseow’s post in the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lars: “Quote from chriseow: “2. I have managed to export to XML and use the Fixture Editor. Where do I specify the time period in the Fixture Editor if I want to change it from 5 seconds? ” this is not possible with the Fixture Builder.…
  • chriseow -

Replied to the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Quote from Lars: “Quote from chriseow: “2. I have managed to export to XML and use the Fixture Editor. Where do I specify the time period in the Fixture Editor if I want to change it from 5 seconds? ” this is not possible with the Fixture Builder.…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread dancing lights.

Maybe it would be helpful to let us know how you've programmed your "pan" loop? ;) :saint:
  • Lars -

Liked joseflekardal’s post in the thread Use MA3d and fixtures on one ethernet port.

Like (Post)
    Tonight I tried 3D and fixtures on one ethernet connection using a regular network switch as suggested by Michael! Worked very well, really helpful!
  • Lars -

Replied to a comment by Waldo on Lars’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi Callum,

so far we haven't created this fixture type, but I'm sure it will end up in our library with the next library update. Please check fixtureshare regularly to see the updated files.

In the meantime you can create this fixture type also with…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Quote from chriseow: “2. I have managed to export to XML and use the Fixture Editor. Where do I specify the time period in the Fixture Editor if I want to change it from 5 seconds? ” this is not possible with the Fixture Builder. You need to change…
  • Lars -

Liked astandera’s post in the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Like (Post)
    Hi, ad 1: Simply turn the right lamp on raw value on and wait, until the lamp ignites. After it clear programmer or off the Control presettype. Longer time causes nothing bad, shorter does not ignite the lamp. Be only carefull not to save lamp on/off…
  • Waldo -

Wrote a comment on Lars’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Lars, I am looking for the profile for the Showtec LED Light Bar 16 ( 48Ch Mode ) for a the Dot2. Is this something you have already made or would be able to make? I found the manual here: highlite.nl/Shop/Products/Ente…s-Indoor/Led-Light-Bar-16

As…