MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

dot2 Tipps+Tricks Nr.45 [DE] Clonen eines einzelnen Preset Typs

dot2 tips+tricks no.45 [en] cloning a single preset type

bpm on exec button

Adinatha

Servo Color 800 (Starway)

B-Eye Soft. bzw Harddimmer

Recent Activities

• Lars -

Posted the thread dot2 Tipps+Tricks Nr.45 [DE] Clonen eines einzelnen Preset Typs.

Thread
    Hallo da draussen! Während der Prolight & Sound Messe in Frankfurt kamen viele Besucher auf den Lightpower dot2 Stand und natürlich wurde viel gefragt und diskutiert. Einige Fragen gingen in die gleiche Richtung, nämlich wie man schon bestehende…
  • Michael -

Posted the thread dot2 tips+tricks no.45 [en] cloning a single preset type.

Thread
    Hi out there! During the prolight & sound exhibition, we´ve had a lot of visitors on the MA lighting dot2 booth and many of the them had questions as well – some were about preset handling in the dot2. This brought up the idea of doing a few t & t…
  • d.appel -

Liked Jajix’s post in the thread bpm on exec button.

Like (Post)
    Hi, maby this is a way... You can also set the bpm of an Speedmaster via CMD. You have to store an empty sequence to an Exec-Button. Then go to the CMD column an enter: SpecialMaster 3.Y AT XX The "Y" stands for the Speedmaster (1,2,3 or 4) The XX…
  • Michael -

Replied to a comment by KIvarS on Michael’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi! i have send you a personal mail with the fixture type with corrected timing of the Macro. I have extended from 5 to 8 sec and now it works. Pls check
  • Adinatha -

Replied to the thread bpm on exec button.

OK It works, but only once. If i choose other colors its not working anymore. pfew, not easy to understand the MA
  • KIvarS -

Wall Reply
    Can I set 50 to be 58 in desk/ fixture builder?
  • KIvarS -

Wall Reply
    That is correct. I have seen it showing 50 in the DMX-view. Can it be the strike timer? Is it possible to edit the strike timer in desk/ fixture file?
  • Michael -

Wall Reply
    Hi ivar, that´s strange. I have checked the manual of the Martin Rush MH7 Hybrid and it states that the Lamp on is from 40 to 59 value. The dot2 is sending 50, so it should work, regarding the manual... I´ll try to get a real fixture and I´ll try.
  • KIvarS -

Wrote a comment on Michael’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Michael. Regarding the default Rush MH7 file. Everything is OK, except Lamp on/lamp off does not work. The work around is off course to plot the corresponding value directly to the dmx-address, but it would be much better to use the built in feature.…
  • BrandyA -

Posted the thread Servo Color 800 (Starway).

Thread
    Hi, Does someone have a fixture for the Servo Color 800 wash led 37x10W (Starway) or could help me create one please ?