MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• guiri -

Replied to the thread Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation.

Hey Rex, thanks a lot. I know, you did a lot of work!!!!! Very nice work. With the Prism spin it is crazy, one time I made it work perfectly in the simulation, but then, after changing gobo numbers to real gobos it disapeared. Got no idea why. The MAC…
  • Rex -

Here's how I 'think' it should be written to visualize... I 'think' why you can't visualize the 'rotation' is because of 2 subattributes on the same attribute? But you can visualize Gobo and GoboWheel Spin within the same attribute, so I got nothing…
  • Rex -

Here ya go...give this a try. Very Quick and Dirty. Got everything to visualize excepting Prism1_Rot?? Every time I call it up with the console, the multiple beams snap back into a single?!? Tried giving each one it's own Subattribute but no…
  • Rex -

There is a difference in the way MA2 writes profiles and the way the FixtureBuilder writes profiles....unfortunately.
  • guiri -

Now it workes!!! Jetzt funktioniert es. I did the fixture again, but this time, instead of the Fixture Builder, with MA2onPC.< Diesmal mit der MA2onPC Software statt mit dem Fixture Builder. Thanx a lot!!!!! Short luck. Prism worked,....just reopend…
  • guiri -

Thanks a lot. I am totaly new to XML Codes, I did it always with the fixture builder. Where do I get the DMX_24 values from? And what is it?
  • Rex -

Source Code (53 lines)This seems to be a more accurate DMX chart to build a fixture from...cheers! Rex
  • Rex -

XML Source Code (16 lines)This may be how your fixture needs to be set up in the way of a 'SHUTTER / DIM' ......to follow the DMX chart.
  • guiri -

Ich hänge mal das Fixture in den Anhang, vielleicht hat jemand eine Idee. Immer noch folgendes Problem: Kanal 7 ist Effektkanal mit Prisma, es ist ein kombinierter Kanal mit Prisma Off, Prisma On und Prisma Rotation. (Canal 7 is my problem, it is a…
  • guiri -

Hey Rex, thanx for the answer, but stil no succes. I tried to do a sipmle example. DMX 1-128 = Prism, form DMX 129-255 = Prism rotation. Well, in the simulation, the prism is there till DMX 128, then, from 129 to 255 it disappears. Even rebuilding the…