MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz

Koci

Dot2 onpc won’t start

Koci

Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode

Lars

how to loop in a fader

Lars

Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command

chriseow

Recent Activities

• Koci -

Replied to the thread Strob 20Hz looks like 10Hz.

This FPS depends on the load of CPU and your memory (if I¨m not wrong).. When I go on show or preprograming I switch off any unnecessary Wins stuff running around or all the synchronization.. and everything runs more quicker.. Simon
  • Koci -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onpc won’t start.

Have you tried to start dot2 as admin (of Win)?? Maybe could help if you go to C:\ProgramData\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2 and delete the old files in there.. (Backup the shows before..) NanoKorg forever!! 8o Simon
  • Koci -

Liked astandera’s post in the thread Use MA3d and fixtures on one ethernet port.

Like (Post)
    No guy, sorry, we use professional Lumen Radio wireless dmx transmitters sucessfully for years, they are really great. They operate in 2,4 Gb, because this is not licensed. But wireless free times with today's frequency technologies comes out very fast.…
  • Koci -

Liked Michael’s post in the thread Use MA3d and fixtures on one ethernet port.

Like (Post)
    Very hard to impossible to answer this. The point is, that WiFi doesn´t offer a stable constant connection. Also nobody ever stated that WiFi is a "realtime" data transmission. Means that it might work (as you say) for smaller shows, but as soon as the…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Dot2 3d "follow mode" not working when dot2 is in preview mode.

Unfortunetly this is a bug...I've forwarded this to our development team so they are aware of this issue now. The PAN/TILT values which are created by the Follow Mode will become active as soon as you do changes on other attributes. For Example changing…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread how to loop in a fader.

I think this is alread in discussion: dancing lights Please don't post topics twice! Thanks, Lars
  • Lars -

Liked chriseow’s post in the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lars: “Quote from chriseow: “2. I have managed to export to XML and use the Fixture Editor. Where do I specify the time period in the Fixture Editor if I want to change it from 5 seconds? ” this is not possible with the Fixture Builder.…
  • chriseow -

Replied to the thread Terbly PT160S-R fixture + query on DMX Test command.

Quote from Lars: “Quote from chriseow: “2. I have managed to export to XML and use the Fixture Editor. Where do I specify the time period in the Fixture Editor if I want to change it from 5 seconds? ” this is not possible with the Fixture Builder.…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread dancing lights.

Maybe it would be helpful to let us know how you've programmed your "pan" loop? ;) :saint:
  • Lars -

Liked joseflekardal’s post in the thread Use MA3d and fixtures on one ethernet port.

Like (Post)
    Tonight I tried 3D and fixtures on one ethernet connection using a regular network switch as suggested by Michael! Worked very well, really helpful!