MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• guiri -

Replied to the thread Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation.

Now it workes!!! Jetzt funktioniert es. I did the fixture again, but this time, instead of the Fixture Builder, with MA2onPC.< Diesmal mit der MA2onPC Software statt mit dem Fixture Builder. Thanx a lot!!!!! Short luck. Prism worked,....just reopend…
  • guiri -

Thanks a lot. I am totaly new to XML Codes, I did it always with the fixture builder. Where do I get the DMX_24 values from? And what is it?
  • Rex -

Source Code (53 lines)This seems to be a more accurate DMX chart to build a fixture from...cheers! Rex
  • Rex -

XML Source Code (16 lines)This may be how your fixture needs to be set up in the way of a 'SHUTTER / DIM' ......to follow the DMX chart.
  • guiri -

Ich hänge mal das Fixture in den Anhang, vielleicht hat jemand eine Idee. Immer noch folgendes Problem: Kanal 7 ist Effektkanal mit Prisma, es ist ein kombinierter Kanal mit Prisma Off, Prisma On und Prisma Rotation. (Canal 7 is my problem, it is a…
  • guiri -

Hey Rex, thanx for the answer, but stil no succes. I tried to do a sipmle example. DMX 1-128 = Prism, form DMX 129-255 = Prism rotation. Well, in the simulation, the prism is there till DMX 128, then, from 129 to 255 it disappears. Even rebuilding the…
  • Rex -

Well ... Visualizations in dot2 3D are created from the 'SUBATTRIBUTES' of 'ATTRIBUTES' in the profile and the PHYS FROM and PHYS TO entry fields. There are only a few 'keywords' that function as a SUBATTRIBUTES in dot2 3D and they must be Exactly named,…
  • guiri -

Replied to the thread SMART SHOW ARTNET.

Eigene Antwort: Scheint ohne Hilfprogramm nicht zu funktionieren. Per Loopback ananderes Programm und von dort aus durchschleifen und zum Interface senden, das klappt.
  • guiri -

Frustration. Habe jetzt ein Test Fixture im Fíxturebuilder gebaut und die Werte eines bestehenden und funktionierenden Fixtures (MAC250) 1 zu 1 im Fixterbuilder übernommen....es funktioniert nicht.
  • elaine95 -

Posted the thread hit — was challenged to drop the gloves several tim.

Thread
    DALLAS (AP) — Andrei Vasilevskiy’s second shutout in a week came with a little help from his friends on the penalty kill.The goaltender stopped 35 shots while helping to stifle six Dallas Stars power plays Womens Alex Goligoski Jersey , and Ondrej Palat…