MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem mit Dimmer auf Fader und anderes

Only tilt

Adinatha

Dot2 onPC, Bome and APC20

Karemort

Smart Show Node won't Connect To MA Dot 2

qr123de

How to Import effect?

Lars

Recent Activities

• nrdrei -

Posted the thread Problem mit Dimmer auf Fader und anderes.

Thread
    Hallo, wir haben die dot2 noch nicht lange und sind auch nicht sehr MA erprobt. Vorher hatten wir nur Hogs bei uns. Deswegen hier nun drei Fragen, in der Hoffnung, es gibt hier jemanden, der uns weiterhelfen kann. 1. Wir hatten die Tage eine Show bei…
  • Adinatha -

Replied to the thread Only tilt.

It works, but i forgot to mention that all the fixtures need to be at full. Now there's a still dimmer function on. So I have stored the tilt max position on an execute button, and when pressed the fixtures move to that position. maybe not the nicest…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Only tilt.

The only thing you need to do is to set the phase to zero and choose center- and size value so that the fixtures move from straight down to the tilt value you like! DONE! :thumbup: :D
  • Adinatha -

Posted the thread Only tilt.

Thread
    I'm beginning to learn the MA Dot2, and creating a show. One thing a really want is to tilt some expolites all at the same time. I can only select a Tilt/sinus and a dim/tilt. But that's not what i want. No effect, expo's fully on and all together tilt…
  • Karemort -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onPC, Bome and APC20.

Quote from qr123de: “Quote from Karemort: “Bomac works until I start the Artnet to DMX Software. ” Can you be more specific? Lets talk about TCP/IP and UDP/IP. Per IP address a software can open a ports. Each port can open only once per IP. If you…
  • qr123de -

Replied to the thread Dot2 onPC, Bome and APC20.

Quote from Karemort: “Bomac works until I start the Artnet to DMX Software. ” Can you be more specific? Lets talk about TCP/IP and UDP/IP. Per IP address a software can open a ports. Each port can open only once per IP. If you are now running…
  • qr123de -

Replied to the thread Smart Show Node won't Connect To MA Dot 2.

Have you corrected the IP as Lars asked for? In that dot2 screen shot you can see 192.168. *0* .2 Maybe a restart was missing here? In the adapter setting you entered 192.168. *1*. 2 - which is correct because the node is also in 192.168.1.x. there is…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread How to Import effect?.

Hey @ohbalin, it is not possible to import any effects into the dot2 software. You can create custom effects with the help of the internal predfined effects and store them as presets into the corresponding preset pool. These effect presets can be used…
  • BrandyA -

Replied to the thread dot2 Tips + Tricks special - 1.3.1.4 general informations.

Thanks for the tip with the tempfader ! But all I found to do is an empty cue with a CMD like "stomp effect 1 thru 21", I can't just store when I stomp an effect, or I'm missing something... And I have an another issue (which is maybe not one) when I…
  • ohbalin -

Posted the thread How to Import effect?.

Thread
    How to Import effect? please :) :) :) :) :)