MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How can I print a Fixture Patch list from the dot2 console?

Michael

dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup

Roberts Vanags

Fixture Builder Help

Fixture aus MA Sharenet in Fixture Builder laden.

Light-Op

Midi Timecode

Lars

Recent Activities

• Michael -

Replied to the thread How can I print a Fixture Patch list from the dot2 console?.

Oups! Yeah, then you have to use the "Screenshot" function, you´re right!
  • Karemort -

Liked Roberts Vanags’s post in the thread dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup.

Like (Post)
    Nop, only screen and mouse. But buying korg nanopad, u need some faders!!! :)
  • Roberts Vanags -

Replied to the thread dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup.

Nop, only screen and mouse. But buying korg nanopad, u need some faders!!! :)
  • Roberts Vanags -

Replied to the thread How can I print a Fixture Patch list from the dot2 console?.

Probably I need to be more specific here. I was thinking about some 3d pictures and stuff?
  • darshd -

Now follows Michael.

Follow
  • Michael -

Liked Light-Op’s post in the thread Fixture aus MA Sharenet in Fixture Builder laden..

Like (Post)
    Hi Jan, es war effektiv ein spinnender usb stick, krass hatte ich bis jetzt noch nie. Neu Formatiert und siehe da jetzt läuft es wieder. Danke nochmal sehr für den Tip. Auch dem Michael ein sehr grosses Dankeschön, immer nett und…
  • darshd -

Now follows Lars.

Follow
  • darshd -

Wrote a comment on Lars’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sir, can you please explain me how to calculate EncFrom and EncTo numbers in Fixture Builder while building personality and also Sir how to find correct attributes for the fixtures as its too complicated to find correct ones. Sir its not that URGENT, I…
  • darshd -

Wrote a comment on Michael’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sir, can you please explain me how to calculate EncFrom and EncTo numbers in Fixture Builder while building personality and also Sir how to find correct attributes for the fixtures as its too complicated to find correct ones. Sir its not that URGENT, I…