MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup (part 2)

chriseow

Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260

dlambryc

SACN Priority

Lars

Dot2 Auflösung 1280x1024 nicht genutzter Platz.

Spacelord09

dot2 Tips+Tricks No.49 [EN] the new 1.5.0.2 software version is out!

nasula

Recent Activities

• chriseow -

Replied to the thread dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup (part 2).

Hi @Lars, thanks for sharing this! Yes, I did try extending the window to another screen - not really ideal. Just wanted confirm that I cannot open a second independent window on a second screen.
  • dlambryc -

Replied to the thread Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260.

For future use, how do I export the patch file from the dot2 software? Thanks you!!!
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread SACN Priority.

This is unfortunetly not possible...the dot2 uses always 100 as its priority for sACN. I will add this request to our wishlist. Cheers, Lars
  • astandera -

Replied to the thread SACN Priority.

Hi, be only aware of that the desk with higher sACN priority does not take control in the meaning of dmx merging, so, I thing, the physical disconnecting the second console could be the most simple way. But you probably need to swop desks from your desk…
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260.

Hi, you can export the file from the dot2 software then it is an unprotected xml file. I've done this for you and attached it to this message. Please keep in mind that this file is only usable in the dot2 version 1.5 Cheers, Lars
  • Lars -

Replied to the thread dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup (part 2).

Hey @chriseow, the dot2 onPC is one huge window which can be expandet to the second screen, but not as a second window. So if you extend your desktop to the second screen you should be able to pull the window bigger and adjust it to the space which is…
  • dlambryc -

Posted the thread Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to use the Fixture Builder to build a patch for the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260. I am having difficulty understanding how to specify the Tile/Pan fine adjustment, the gobo wheel's attributes, the functions, and movement macros. The…
  • chriseow -

Posted the thread dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup (part 2).

Thread
    Hi, there is a previous thread on this issue but no solution was offered. dot2 onPC Multi Monitor Setup So I am trying my luck again. Does Dot2 on PC supports output of the Dot2 on PC software to a 2nd monitor? I am using a Dell AIO but would love it if…
  • Spacelord09 -

Replied to the thread Dot2 Auflösung 1280x1024 nicht genutzter Platz..

• Hi everybody! Today we have the honour to announce the release of the new 1.5.0.2 software version for dot2! See, what this version includes, get some t & t about how to install and what one of the new functions (Solo) does! Cheers Cheers, Qincy