MA dot2 Forum

This is about the new dot2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation

guiri

SMART SHOW ARTNET

guiri

MA Fixturebuilder

tony

2-Color Effect mit Tracking

Andre

Recent Activities

• guiri -

Replied to the thread Fixture builder...mal wieder Prisma Rotation.

Hey Rex, thanks a lot. I know, you did a lot of work!!!!! Very nice work. With the Prism spin it is crazy, one time I made it work perfectly in the simulation, but then, after changing gobo numbers to real gobos it disapeared. Got no idea why. The MAC…
  • Rex -

Here's how I 'think' it should be written to visualize... I 'think' why you can't visualize the 'rotation' is because of 2 subattributes on the same attribute? But you can visualize Gobo and GoboWheel Spin within the same attribute, so I got nothing…
  • Rex -

Here ya go...give this a try. Very Quick and Dirty. Got everything to visualize excepting Prism1_Rot?? Every time I call it up with the console, the multiple beams snap back into a single?!? Tried giving each one it's own Subattribute but no…
  • Rex -

There is a difference in the way MA2 writes profiles and the way the FixtureBuilder writes profiles....unfortunately.
  • guiri -

Now it workes!!! Jetzt funktioniert es. I did the fixture again, but this time, instead of the Fixture Builder, with MA2onPC.< Diesmal mit der MA2onPC Software statt mit dem Fixture Builder. Thanx a lot!!!!! Short luck. Prism worked,....just reopend…
  • guiri -

Thanks a lot. I am totaly new to XML Codes, I did it always with the fixture builder. Where do I get the DMX_24 values from? And what is it?
  • Rex -

Source Code (53 lines)This seems to be a more accurate DMX chart to build a fixture from...cheers! Rex
  • Rex -

XML Source Code (16 lines)This may be how your fixture needs to be set up in the way of a 'SHUTTER / DIM' ......to follow the DMX chart.
  • guiri -

Ich hänge mal das Fixture in den Anhang, vielleicht hat jemand eine Idee. Immer noch folgendes Problem: Kanal 7 ist Effektkanal mit Prisma, es ist ein kombinierter Kanal mit Prisma Off, Prisma On und Prisma Rotation. (Canal 7 is my problem, it is a…
  • guiri -

Hey Rex, thanx for the answer, but stil no succes. I tried to do a sipmle example. DMX 1-128 = Prism, form DMX 129-255 = Prism rotation. Well, in the simulation, the prism is there till DMX 128, then, from 129 to 255 it disappears. Even rebuilding the…